HubSpot Ideas

woody

Create infinite Tasks by workflow

Assuming a deal is on stage A, one of my users needs to manually create a Task for that Deal (create a Task, wait until the due date, then complete the Task and then create a new Task, then wait to the due date and complete that task, then create new Task ...) In theory it will take place indefinitely as long as the Deal is still in stage A. But when that deal moves to stage B or another stage, the user won't need to create the new Task again.

I know that with a finite process of Tasks, the best way is to create a workflow to create Tasks automatically. And I've also created many such workflows in the past for finite Tasks. However, since Hubspot currently has no way to create infinite Tasks, I have to let my users create Tasks manually.

The important thing here is that I want to manage my users to make sure they have created this type of Task fully. For example, when they finish an old Task, and the Deal is still on stage A, asuming that they don't create a new Task, I want there is a way for me to easily check it, or there is a way for me to create a workflow that will notify me every time they do not create a new Task after completing the old Task. I have been chatting with Hubspot support about these issues, and obviously, Hubspot doesn't offer features like this right now.

These issues can be easily solved if Hubspot allows creating infinite Tasks in the workflow, and it would be better if this feature combined with the feature in the following idea:
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Tasks-Completion-In-Workflows/idi-p/295488

Hubspot support and I have worked together to find a solution, and the following are completely useless for my problem:
- Task queues
- Sequences

- Edit column in the Tasks page

0 Upvotes