HubSpot Ideas

Megan

Create folders/organize CTAs

We have a lot of CTAs (both current and old).  It would be great to have a way to organize these, like a filing system that can be found in other areas of HubSpot.

HubSpot Updates
In Planning
March 21, 2024 04:06 AM

April 16, 2021 05:32 AM

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. I’m really interested in finding out how folks are currently using CTAs, what’s working, what’s not working and what new functionality you’d like to see in the future. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom 

28 Replies
mmarcinkowska

🙏also here I coul use it

Jeff-Morgan
Contributor

@AndresBustos  This thread should be merged here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Marketing-Emails-Lists-Workflows-Sales-Tools-Folders/...

There are a lot of requests for this feature floating around in different idea threads. This is particularly needed for workflows and campaigns. 

Basic functionality. I can't believe it is marked as "Not Currently Planned"

Msyvrais
Key Advisor

pleeeeeeeeease implement this. We have so many and so many that are similar it's a nightmare!

Cory_Porteous

@DomRychlik Any update would be appreciated. I originally commented in 2018 and it is still an issue for our organization. This thread has been open for 6 years and folders have been implemented for most other features even though most organizations have hundreds upon hundreds of CTAs.  Seems like a no-brainer QOL / UX addition to a long-time customer...

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Adding another voice to this long discussion. The legacy idea links, btw, don't work. Folders in CTAs is definitely a need. 

donrua
Top Contributor

Yes please! We don't want to just delete CTA's that were built for a variety of purposes, with unique copy, style, etc.

Even the ability to just create a folder to dump/archive those with no location / inactive, would be help in cleanup and finding the right CTA's. The drop down to choose CTA's can get HUGE.

Alina_Staffo

Yes, please!! This feature is very badly needed. However, I see comments here from years ago and that makes me a little sad. How can it be that something like this has not yet been implemented? 

radapop
HubSpot Product Team