HubSpot Ideas

Megan

Create folders/organize CTAs

We have a lot of CTAs (both current and old).  It would be great to have a way to organize these, like a filing system that can be found in other areas of HubSpot.

28 Comentários
Shay
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
a-parrett
Membro

Yes please! We have several different CTAs for each piece of content and it would be great if we could store them together. 

Karina
Membro

It would be great to have this! I'm getting lost in a sea of CTAs now!

KarenR
Membro

More than 100 historical votes for this idea and Hubspot still hasn't done anything about it? Folders are implemented for Emails, Landing Pages, Lists, File Manager. But not CTAs? We currently have 121 CTAs and it's frustrating to have no organization tool aside from our own naming conventions...

Bastian79
Participante

We have hundreds of CTAs and the fat that you can't organise them is a big issue as it ends up being very unorganised unless you delete theme very time after completing an email/landing page or other campaigns.

I would definitely use CTAs a lot more having folders just like you have for landing pages & emails....

Cory_Porteous
Membro

As these have been rolled out for virtually every other feature in Hubspot marketing... what is the timeline for rolling it out with CTAs?

aniek_2
Membro

Yes please! very much needed.

willcurran
Top colaborador(a)

Please, it'd also be amazing if we could see a quick list of where the CTAs are so we can replace them easily.

Cory_Porteous
Membro

Is this on the to-do list at all?  This suggestion has been here for 3 years and is still getting votes/comments...

Bmadgwick
Membro

Has this been updated? It seems crazy that the same functionality that is available with Forms is not available for CTAs

AndreaMaria
Membro

We need a folder structure as in other areas of HubSpot as we are losing track of all our CTAs. We need some option to organize our assets here.
Additionally it would be great to be able to store CTAs as "read-only". To ensure correct CTA layout/color/sizing when copied.

Hopefully we don't have to wait another three years for those much needed improvements.

Bri_Stauffer
Participante

Still (im)patiently waiting for the ability to organize CTAs!

RV6
Participante

Please update this! 

jtsang
Participante

Any updates? We would like this too!

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
JoeMayall
Alunos da HubSpot

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so please feel free to continue to leave your feedback. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

Cory_Porteous
Membro

@JoeMayall 

Have they given a reason as to why they won't be looking at adding this feature?  It is one of the few categories that does not allow for a simple way to organize your work.  It works great for lists, emails, LPs, etc.  but I know I personally have created far more CTAs than LPs and it is much more difficult to keep them organized purely by naming convention.

Msyvrais
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

++

DomRychlik
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. I’m really interested in finding out how folks are currently using CTAs, what’s working, what’s not working and what new functionality you’d like to see in the future. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom 

brendan
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Folders would be nice, especially for an Enterprise that has 7 brand domains. Organization is critical.

YORTEGA
Membro

Hello HubSpot Community!

Hello @JoeMayall : this is a request started in 2016. How many votes do you need to accept to develop it for my information?

I'm really surprised you didn't in 5 years, with the amount of mixed CTAs your customers may have since.

I am a new user and already feel it as a pain point after my first campaigns. Is it a complex development? Any other reason than upvotes to explain why you didn't put it on your roadmap? It already exists for Emails, Landing Pages, Lists, File Manager...

Thank you for you feedback.

Yves