HubSpot Ideas

claw

Create folders in Conversations Inbox to organize threads

Hi Team, just a quick suggestion here 🙂 It can get slightly messy when there are too many messages in our Conversations - Inbox Tool, it would be a great idea if we can create "folders" on the left pane and so we can drag and drop like email clients (like Gmail) and track put different messages in different folders!

Actualizaciones de HubSpot
Estado actualizado a: Delivered
March 16, 2022 02:14 PM

I'm excited to announce that custom views are now available in the conversations inbox! HubSpot customers with Pro+ subscriptions can now create views based on ticket and conversation properties. We've already heard some great feedback about the feature (thank you!), and are looking forward to continuing to improve and iterate in the future. To learn more, check out this Knowledge Base article

February 25, 2022 01:16 PM

Hi @ECote , 

Thank you for providing feedback on the Custom Views beta — we really appreciate it! We've heard from multiple customers that the current list of HubSpot-defined ticket and conversation properties available in the view builder is somewhat limiting. While we don't have a timeline at the moment, we do plan to expand the functionality in the future to include additional properties, including custom properties, based on this feedback.

Thanks again!

Rose 

February 03, 2022 02:14 PM

Hello everyone! 

I'm excited to share that this feature has now been moved to Public Beta. Custom Views in the inbox enables Pro and Enterprise customers to organize incoming messages based on a subset of ticket and conversation properties. If you're interested, the quickest way to request access is to talk to your Customer Success Manager. As always, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Rose

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
October 20, 2021 10:24 AM

Hey everyone! 

We have some good news to share! This functionality is currently in private beta and we are looking for customers who are interested in participating in a private beta. Please sign up here if you are interested - https://forms.gle/vC3qX5jZggNXVb4r6

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
January 06, 2021 06:42 AM

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! I’m Vijay, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Conversations Inbox tool. Thank you for taking the time to submit and upvote this idea. Giving users the ability to customise the inbox using folders / views is a big focus area for the team in 2021. It is a fairly big undertaking and I ask for you patience while we build this out. 

I will keep you all posted on the progress we make and would love your feedback when it is ready for a beta. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

Estado actualizado a: Not Currently Planned
May 20, 2020 11:34 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Vijay, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Conversations Inbox tool. Thank you for taking the time to submit and upvote this idea. At this time there are no plans to work on this Idea as we are focused on building out the core functionality for Inbox.  This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

59 Comentarios
VisualTargets
Miembro

Totally agree - it would be great to be able to organize emails into folders...

james_
Participante

We should be able to set rules to filter conversations to specific folders, i.e. email sent from 'xyz.com' domain, filter the email to the 'xyz.com' folder.

Nlombard
Miembro

Looking to have the capability to organize emails in conversations inbox into folders. This will clean up the cluder under the inbox.

ceoe
Miembro

100% need this to be implemented. Having all emails come through into the same inbox can get messy & its too generalised. 

FelipeFelix
Colaborador líder

This is a MUST to my company! Without this functionality HS Inbox appear to be a really basic tool, not good to big or medium teams 😕

MPayPugs
Miembro

Our company would need this feature really urgent!

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
vvadlamani
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! I’m Vijay, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Conversations Inbox tool. Thank you for taking the time to submit and upvote this idea. Giving users the ability to customise the inbox using folders / views is a big focus area for the team in 2021. It is a fairly big undertaking and I ask for you patience while we build this out. 

I will keep you all posted on the progress we make and would love your feedback when it is ready for a beta. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

fabreax
Miembro

Hi, it's a mandatory feature for us.

sk0si
Colaborador

Yess, labels & folders would improve the usability. Currently it's quite hard without any structure.

LMorand
Miembro

Yes we really need it !

MPayPugs
Miembro

A very very useful idea!

VHoang
Miembro

If the team had a way to "snooze" or hide tickets where action items were waiting on contact, they can work a lot more efficiently with less clutter. Placing them in a separate inbox with an automated workflow to bring them back into sight after a certain amount of time for a follow up or after they respond would be great.

DHammond
Miembro

My company just switched over to HubSpot and I'm looking to have my entire team exclusively use the HubSpot inbox instead of their Gmail inbox. However, having an ability to organize emails like this is a much-needed thing. Is this something that is expected to be released midway through the year or later at the end of the year?

Ash19
Miembro

This would be a huge help to our team! It would also mean we could roll out the inbox to other teams - but without this feature, we cannot as they do not want to give up the folder functionality they currently have in Outlook. (Which is absolutely fair enough).

Frannie_16th
Miembro

This is very much needed! We have top switch to Gmail for now, but hopefully can come back at some point to HS

NCrossman
Miembro

We desperately need this! 

Our shared sales inbox is such a state.

Basically can't use the inbox properly without it

NinaKovari
Colaborador

I agree! This would be very useful for us as well 

LAnderson2
Miembro

yes! please

KRobertsson
Miembro

I would really need this for my customer service teams. Any updates on when it will be available for Beta?

jacobguttman
Miembro

This would be extremely helpful.

We used Outlook before and using folders helped us alot.