HubSpot Ideas

claw

Create folders in Conversations Inbox to organize threads

Hi Team, just a quick suggestion here 🙂 It can get slightly messy when there are too many messages in our Conversations - Inbox Tool, it would be a great idea if we can create "folders" on the left pane and so we can drag and drop like email clients (like Gmail) and track put different messages in different folders!

59 Comentários
michellemiho
Membro

My team really needs this feature!

GreatApe
Membro

This would help us out so much!  We have to many emails and with no folders to put the important ones in, it can get challenging!  

MarcP
Membro

Absolutely agree - labels & folders help us prioritize and work more efficiently.

abhishek9
Membro

Agreed, this will help the team be more organized and they will not have to filter through all mails.

pingland222
Participante

Our team would grealty benefit from this!

jessieedge
Membro

Please please please introduce this feature! Absolutely need this otherwise we'll have to revert back to just using Gmail 😞

camilo_montero
Membro

That's an absolutely needed feature! It gets pretty messy when you recieve so many emails and it becomes very difficult to organize and manage all that information without missing something

Wibeke
Membro

Need this! 

nursecoachpeter
Membro

Would love to have this as well. It gets pretty confusing in the conversations inbox when any and all email sent from the CRM (a customer or deal) gets auto-logged in there... 

I would be amazing if there was a "sent" folder that these emails would be directed to, much like a traditional inbox... Or even if we could create a workflow automation to achieve this! 

nurseheather
Membro

Would love to see this implemented as well. Some type of sent folder so that incoming email isn't all mixed up with sent email! 

jackielee
Participante

This would be so helpful! Please implement!

Aryn
Membro

Yes! This is very definitely a needed feature. Since HubSpot doesn't pull in pre-built folders from the actual inbox itself (Gmail, Outlook, etc.) there needs to be a way to create folders in the Converstions Inbox within HubSpot to better organize messages. I was very surprised this feature didn't exist. I thought somehow I was just doing it wrong and had to contact support to find out that this feature didn't exist. 

pingland222
Participante

This would be huge for us! We get about 2,000 emails a week and it's hard to keep them straigh when there is no way to organize them. 

Aryn
Membro

I was told by HubSpot customer service that the more attention/comments/upvotes this thread gets, the more likely they are to implement it. Hopefully this catches their attention! 

artemtour
Membro

this is a must feature for our team! 

Lara93
Membro

Really hoping this is a feature ASAP. I just signed up and certainly will not be able to use this as an email system if you cant make folders. How on earth are you meant to organise your inbox otherwise?

maritima
Membro

We need it as well! 
Folders and automation workflows to move the incoming messages into the correct folder!

Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
vvadlamani
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Hi everyone,

I’m Vijay, the Product Manager for HubSpot’s Conversations Inbox tool. Thank you for taking the time to submit and upvote this idea. At this time there are no plans to work on this Idea as we are focused on building out the core functionality for Inbox.  This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Regards,

Vijay Vadlamani

craigvarcoe
Membro

Totally agree. In order to maximise using the HubSpot platform, the Inbox needs functionality that most email clients have - like folders. 

jjlfshub
Membro

This is an essential feature that every email client has.