HubSpot Ideas

cweimert

Create filter for Companies without an open task

It would be beneficial to have a filter in the task view to pull up companies / contacts that do not have an open task associated to their record. This provides more insight in a larger database. 

13 Replies
RVinge
Participant

And for deals...

YanCarlomagno

+1 for being able to filter deals that don't have a next task scheduled

MGarvey

This is a much needed feature. I'd like to add a "Deals without scheduled activity" report to our Sales Dashboard.

MRichardson92

Much needed feature. It shows overdue tasks on deals as no activity. I just want to see deals where there is truly no overdue activity.

GSomerville

I'm new to Hubspot and am shocked that it's impossible to filter Deals without an active task assigned to them. Was using Insightly previously and this view of my deals was one of my go-to sales management reports.

PHeurling

On this topic. "Future tasks" for "My Companies" as filter, as well as understanding if there are claimed companies that does not have a future task in the same view. 

TShma
Contributor

+1 for Deals also. Much needed for our reports to identify Deals with Tasks, and even would be better while filtering  according to properties on the Task. 

APeddlesden

Another needed feature - it should be easy to find Deals that don't have next task schedule.

EForss
Participant

Same here.
Struggling to filter for deals, that have no open task.

JRuiz1

Same here, i can not belibe that Hubspot doestn have this simple thing, makes task managing useless

TJones45
Participant

This needs to happen for deals! We need to know what deals have no upcoming tasks scheduled

daintree

+1 

TRoecklin
Participant

Deals +1