Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Create and share task queues with other users

I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks.  Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete.  It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for the person who inherit the task.

HubSpot updates
Create and share task queues with other usersHubSpot Produkt-Team
10-28-2019

@timwright @TommyG - this feature is currently under development. I will update the issue status to "In Beta" once the feature is available. Stay tuned. 

changed to: In Planning
08-01-2019

Hi HubSpot Community,

Scott from the product team here.  We are priotizing this work in the coming weeks have a prototype ready for feedback. If anyone would like to participate in our usability testing next week, please submit your name on the following form and we'll reach out to schedule a time with you: https://forms.gle/LPUbTTsawgkU4d9e7

Here's a sneak peak of the feature:

Tasks_Main_W_Shared_Queue.png

We'll use this time as an opportunity to chat through your use case and to walk you through our proposed solution. 

Thank you!

Scott

changed to: In Planning
02-12-2019

02-12-2019

Thanks for the feedback. This is something we do plan on working on in the near future. The development team needs to do some final planning but expect this functionally at some point in Q2 this year. 

96 Kommentare
ddekoning
Mitwirkender

Wow, 2 years later and no fix? Would be interested to see this happen..

lottie14
Mitwirkender

Hi I have seen a moc kup of this shared by the development team.  It looked great anbd worked well.  I haven't heard anything since so hoping it will be in a forthcoming release. 

HubSpot Produkt-Team
HubSpot Produkt-Team

@timwright @TommyG - this feature is currently under development. I will update the issue status to "In Beta" once the feature is available. Stay tuned. 

quintonp
Mitwirkender

Need this ASAP - any update on when it will be in beta?

DebSolan
Neues Mitglied

This is a great idea. I'd be keen to know when this functionality is available. 

LenForsyth
Mitwirkender

Hubspot Team - Has there been any update here.  This is a huge priority for our team.