HubSpot Ideas

fxholl

Create and share task queues with other users

I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks.  Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete.  It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for the person who inherit the task.

HubSpotからのアップデート
ステータスに更新: Delivered
April 27, 2020 07:26 AM

Hi HubSpot Community,

I am please to announce that Shared Task Queues are now live to all Sales and Service Professional & Enterprise users.

With Sales or Service Professional or higher, you can now create and share task queues right from the tasks app in your HubSpot account. You can then use workflows or sequences to create tasks automatically and assign those tasks to shared queues. Learn more about how shared queues work.

Thank you,

Scott

ステータスに更新: In Beta
March 06, 2020 11:26 AM

Hi HubSpot Community,

Shared task queues are now in beta!

If you already filled out this form, I'll be in touch shortly with access for your HubSpot account. If you haven't yet filled it out, please do so and that will notify me that you want access to the beta. 

Please note that in order to create shared queues or to add users to a shared queue, users will need to have paid access to the Sales Professional or Sales Enterprise edition of HubSpot. 

Thanks for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions. 

Scott

ステータスに更新: In Planning
February 14, 2020 02:14 PM

Hi HubSpot Community,

I appreciate your patience here. This feature is now in the alpha phase of testing. We're granting access to a first group of customers next week (beginning Tuesday 2/18).

If you haven't already signed up to be notified when the feature is available (or to get beta access) please do so here: https://forms.gle/LPUbTTsawgkU4d9e7

Please keep in mind that we typically roll our alphas and betas slowly, so even though we are beginning to grant access to some customers, it may still be a few weeks before this is in a volume beta and before we can get everyone on this thread access. This is to ensure we're building the best product possible before rolling out to a wider audience. 

Thanks again for your patience and I look forward to getting shared queues to everyone here very soon. 

Scott

October 28, 2019 05:32 AM

@timwright @TommyG - this feature is currently under development. I will update the issue status to "In Beta" once the feature is available. Stay tuned. 

August 01, 2019 12:55 PM

Hi HubSpot Community,

Scott from the product team here.  We are priotizing this work in the coming weeks have a prototype ready for feedback. If anyone would like to participate in our usability testing next week, please submit your name on the following form and we'll reach out to schedule a time with you: https://forms.gle/LPUbTTsawgkU4d9e7

Here's a sneak peak of the feature:

Tasks_Main_W_Shared_Queue.png

We'll use this time as an opportunity to chat through your use case and to walk you through our proposed solution. 

Thank you!

Scott

February 12, 2019 04:03 PM

February 12, 2019 04:03 PM

Thanks for the feedback. This is something we do plan on working on in the near future. The development team needs to do some final planning but expect this functionally at some point in Q2 this year. 

110件のコメント
loganlyles1
メンバー

This ABSOLUTELY needs to be added.  To successfully orchestrate outreach to a given account, you need to assign tasks that are visible to a multi-person team.

rprconnect
参加者

Quite surprised there are no shared queues!

Nico_Steenkiste
参加者

When creating a task you would like to assign to someone else, it is currently not possible to select one of their existing queues. Apparently you can only select your own queues. Which doesn't make sense and is not taken into account when the task is actually created.  It would therefore be very convenient that the available relevant queues appear when selecting the effective assignee before creating the actual task.

mzebib68
トップ投稿者

bump on the ability to assign task to a team...

jpatrickj
参加者

I need this function to effectively delegate tasks. Is there any other way to see tasks of either a team or selected individuals? 

kelseygalarza
投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Can't believe this isn't available

erica11
トップ投稿者

I would like to be able to assign tasks to a team so multiple people can see it and whoever is free, completes it.

paigetibbits
参加者

Would be very helpful for our office as well, as we are using tasks for Health checks and it would be great to be able to assign to the right owners Health check queue. Obviously would be used in other places too but this is where we intended to use it and found we couldn't.

SpiffyTraining
参加者

Wait, something must be wrong here... If I'm creating a sales sequence for our BDRs, and it's automatically creating tasks for calls in a queue, how can multiple people use the same sequence? One gets a task and the other goes to the abyss?

DanielaFonseca
トップ投稿者

This would be super helpful, especially when using workflows to automate the creation of tasks.

noamkahn
HubSpot Employee

i agree this is an important feature!

sberry11
トップ投稿者

It would be great to share queues - or AT LEAST - be able to assign someone else a task and put it in their correct queue. It is extremely inefficient to have to log out and log in as them to assign them one task just to sign back in as me to continue working.

We should be able to help keep our team organized - especially since there is no way to prioritize mine or my team member's tasks.

JohnnieWalker
メンバー

Workaround

This is a really annoying limitation, and I didn't even realise that other users couldn't see my task lists until I asked someone to add a task to a queue I'd created and they couldn't find it.

What I have done though as a workaround, is to create 'dummy' user accounts and named the 'user' what I need my task queue to be.

That way, it's possible to assign tasks to those 'users' who's name relate to the queue that you want to add the task to.

For example create a new user ( I used the '+' symbol in the email address to avoid having to create multiple new email accounts ) such as: 

myname+Daily.Tasks@myemail.com
And then make the user,
first name: Daily
last name: Tasks

So instead of using actual queues, we use 'users' to assign the tasks to, and then we can filter the task list view by these 'users' in basically the same way that the task queues work.

hope this helps, until task queue sharing is allowed.

jsolomon2
メンバー

Currently, only the owner of a task can alter the queue that it is in.  Therefore, a manager or admin must either ask the task owner to make the needed change, or the admin/manager must reassign the task(s) to himself first.  If you have altered your process, if you are training someone who has made a mistake, or if you are just working as a team and part of your process includes moving a task between queues, this is all impossible right now unless you are the owner.  

I highly recommend opening up this permission, at least to admins.  

sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi HubSpot Community,

Scott from the product team here.  We are priotizing this work in the coming weeks have a prototype ready for feedback. If anyone would like to participate in our usability testing next week, please submit your name on the following form and we'll reach out to schedule a time with you: https://forms.gle/LPUbTTsawgkU4d9e7

Here's a sneak peak of the feature:

Tasks_Main_W_Shared_Queue.png

We'll use this time as an opportunity to chat through your use case and to walk you through our proposed solution. 

Thank you!

Scott

adamhawes
参加者

I'd love to be able to filter tasks by teams. 

This seems like such a simple addition. Hope you'll support it soon!

sakkesss
メンバー | Elite Partner

Hi,

Any update on this? This kind of team filtering would be a simple, but huge improvement for tasks.

I hope to see this as soon as possible. 

adamhawes
参加者

Yeh - people have been asking this since 2017! I suggest we send it round our teams and get a load of upvotes. 🤪

Rudysn
メンバー

This will be a great initiative and will be so helpful to boost efficiency. thanks 

BastiSchuhl
トップ投稿者

I'd also love to see the possibility to ASSIGN tasks to HS Teams rather than an individual, so that anyone within the team can claim and complete a task.