HubSpot Ideas

fxholl

Create and share task queues with other users

I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks.  Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete.  It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for the person who inherit the task.

110件のコメント
sbacookie
投稿者

Absolutely essentiel for the ServireHub to actually be a collaboration tool 

pKris
参加者

@sjudson Any update 🙂

ステータスに更新: In Planning
sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi HubSpot Community,

I appreciate your patience here. This feature is now in the alpha phase of testing. We're granting access to a first group of customers next week (beginning Tuesday 2/18).

If you haven't already signed up to be notified when the feature is available (or to get beta access) please do so here: https://forms.gle/LPUbTTsawgkU4d9e7

Please keep in mind that we typically roll our alphas and betas slowly, so even though we are beginning to grant access to some customers, it may still be a few weeks before this is in a volume beta and before we can get everyone on this thread access. This is to ensure we're building the best product possible before rolling out to a wider audience. 

Thanks again for your patience and I look forward to getting shared queues to everyone here very soon. 

Scott

DanielaFonseca
トップ投稿者

@sjudson How will we know if we are part of the first wave of beta testing users?

ステータスに更新: In Beta
sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi HubSpot Community,

Shared task queues are now in beta!

If you already filled out this form, I'll be in touch shortly with access for your HubSpot account. If you haven't yet filled it out, please do so and that will notify me that you want access to the beta. 

Please note that in order to create shared queues or to add users to a shared queue, users will need to have paid access to the Sales Professional or Sales Enterprise edition of HubSpot. 

Thanks for your patience and please let me know if you have any questions. 

Scott

ErikStromness
参加者

Must needed feature. We won't use hubspot sales without it.

TonyWH
メンバー

This is a key function, and glad it is in beta; but requireing professional level to use it seems heavy handed.  Should be available as part of starter package with a minimum user count; like 5.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
sjudson
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hi HubSpot Community,

I am please to announce that Shared Task Queues are now live to all Sales and Service Professional & Enterprise users.

With Sales or Service Professional or higher, you can now create and share task queues right from the tasks app in your HubSpot account. You can then use workflows or sequences to create tasks automatically and assign those tasks to shared queues. Learn more about how shared queues work.

Thank you,

Scott

robsoninc
メンバー

The limit to basic features as a money grab to have users upgrade their subscription is annoying. Nothing is ever done to be happy with the package you have choosen just regret using hub spot at all.

I'm here to have a simple way to do my job. Shaing a task.. really?

TKataria
メンバー

Is there a way to have all people within a HubSpot team automatically added to a share queue? It's annoying to share the queue every time we have a new person on the team.