HubSpot Ideas

fxholl

Create and share task queues with other users

I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks.  Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete.  It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for the person who inherit the task.

110 Comentarios
Jetpiloto
Colaborador

It's been almost a year and a half on this issue and nothing? Is it in the works? The only options I have in viewing tasks are for one person at a time, or the entire firm. There's got to be a better way to oversee my team's tasks.

adiosmedia
Miembro

Yes, we also need more solutions in the task such as assigning to multiple users or teams and having Queues that can be shared with the users that the task is assigned to.  

Also - sometimes I need to keep the task assigned under me as well to follow the timeline.  

madeinphoenix
Miembro

I also need this feature! Because we can't share queues my whole team is using one login account... Please share queues between team members!

ddekoning
Miembro

NExt to sharing, which is a very easy feature to add it would be great to add more info in the subject of tasks automatically when filling the log from a call: 

1. Eg:  - Follow up on Dennis from Hubspot {{Properties}} 
jschrader8755
Miembro

I agree this is a useful feature. Our use case would be that a request for more information/request for a demo form is filled out on our website, then a task is created for someone in our sales team to folllow up with that lead. The whole sales team sees the list of tasks and one of them can take the task and mark complete.

hassanq
Miembro

I think I created a workaround that may help others.

I created an active list type with the filter "Recently Opened Sales Email" and set the range for "Less than 1 day ago". Then I also set an "or" filter for Recently Replied Sales Email" with the same time range.

Now this active list will show my VP of sales a daily digest of recently opened and replied to emails and then update itself once that 24h time range is over. Some contacts will disappear, some will remain, some will be new.

If he misses an email with 10 opens, our protocol has all contacts in a sequence anyway so missed opens will get another email sooner or later (and perhaps opened again and once again added to this dynamic list) and then eventually be given a task to follow up with. This task can then just simply be assigned to whoever is available to complete it. Am I missing something or is this a decent workaround?

Thanks!

Hassan

pezarro
Miembro

Shared queues would be very helpful.

lottie14
Miembro

This is definitely something we are struggling with - in fact the functionality of tasks in general, we need more fields like create date / title along side queue sharing - just to make it easier to filter and traffic light them. 

Nicfern
Participante

Please look into this. Would love this functionality. 

moniqueh
Miembro

This is something we need also. We would like to be able to assign tasks from mulitple users to one queue - so we can monitor the queue and move tasks between users if needed or work is overloaded for one user. PLEASE PLEASE allow queue sharing and visibility for all users. 

lottie14
Miembro

I was speaking to my customer support manager in Hubspot last week, and he said he'd mention it to the development team, if we all did the same- development might priortise this capability. 

Charlotte 

LisaR
Miembro | Partner

This would be useful for us as well. Would love to see this feature added.

wendypease
Participante | Partner

Would like for our team to be able to assign tasks to queues for others.  

I'd also like to be able to sort tasks to see what hasn't been assigned a queue. 

Right now, I don't know if I'm missing any that have been assigned to me, yet not to a queue.

Nbrooks101
Miembro

+1 for this idea, our sales managers need to view the task queues for the reps to keep them accountable and help with productivity. 

scastro_76
Miembro

Definitely!! We just recently started adding renewl tasks for our sales / CX people and I want the abilitly to share this Renewl queue with my team so we all know client renewl dates and can check them off as we go. 

blodge
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Thanks for the feedback. This is something we do plan on working on in the near future. The development team needs to do some final planning but expect this functionally at some point in Q2 this year. 

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
blodge
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

gelobter
Miembro

This is an important tool we need.  Thanks for adding it to your dev stack!

Amber123
Miembro

This fetcher can save time and be very useful to teams leader. 

It can help them to be in charge and help manage the team's tasks in visually way. 

gerwin_pol
Miembro

I was a bit supprised this feature didn't exist. As you create a task, you can assign the task and you can add it to the queue... but not a shared queue. This doesn't make sense.

When working on a campaign, shared queues are essential.