Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Create and share task queues with other users

I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks.  Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete.  It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for the person who inherit the task.

HubSpot updates
96 Comentarios
lottie14
Nuevo colaborador

I was speaking to my customer support manager in Hubspot last week, and he said he'd mention it to the development team, if we all did the same- development might priortise this capability. 

Charlotte 

LisaR
Nuevo colaborador

This would be useful for us as well. Would love to see this feature added.

wendypease
Nuevo colaborador

Would like for our team to be able to assign tasks to queues for others.  

I'd also like to be able to sort tasks to see what hasn't been assigned a queue. 

Right now, I don't know if I'm missing any that have been assigned to me, yet not to a queue.

Nbrooks101
Colaborador ocasional

+1 for this idea, our sales managers need to view the task queues for the reps to keep them accountable and help with productivity. 

scastro_76
Colaborador ocasional

Definitely!! We just recently started adding renewl tasks for our sales / CX people and I want the abilitly to share this Renewl queue with my team so we all know client renewl dates and can check them off as we go. 

Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Thanks for the feedback. This is something we do plan on working on in the near future. The development team needs to do some final planning but expect this functionally at some point in Q2 this year. 

Estado actualizado a: In Planning

gelobter
Nuevo miembro

This is an important tool we need.  Thanks for adding it to your dev stack!

Amber123
Colaborador ocasional

This fetcher can save time and be very useful to teams leader. 

It can help them to be in charge and help manage the team's tasks in visually way. 

gerwin_pol
Nuevo miembro

I was a bit supprised this feature didn't exist. As you create a task, you can assign the task and you can add it to the queue... but not a shared queue. This doesn't make sense.

When working on a campaign, shared queues are essential.