Create and share task queues with other users

I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks.  Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete.  It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for the person who inherit the task.

HubSpot updates
93 Replies
jdocter
Regular Visitor

This is maddening. I don't understand why this can't be enabled quickly. The task queue is such a nice feature, but they have it so extremely limited right now. they also need to add the ability to add to tasks queues through automation/workflows

JosieSA
Top Contributor

We need this too - urgently. 

anchoryx
New Contributor

BUMP!

Totally agree with this suggestion. Was about to post a suggestion relating to this exactly. Hubspot admin, hope you can add this functionality - it will be very useful Smiley Happy Thank you.

Techteam

It would be really useful for Sales manager 

JacqueLickteig
New Contributor

Yes, please! I would actually like to see custom filtering, custom column views and customized Dashboard reporting for tasks. We are a national company, but we work in regional teams. The ability to filter Deals, Contacts and Companies and customize reports in Dashboards is very useful for us, especially since our each of our regions has very different needs.

But as it is now, HubSpot is not a one-stop solution to meet all of our marketing and sales needs because its task management, overview, filtering and reporting on Dashboards are just not as user-friendly, intuitive or informative as many of the other features available in HubSpot. In fact, in comparison, it's extremely limited. Our regional directors need to be able to capture a glimpse of everything on their team's plates without having to drill down into each individual on their team.  

I really hope this is a feature you guys will add soon.

Tamara1
New Contributor

Hello community, 

I need to share my tasks queues with my mates to work on it, do you know if there is a possibility to do it, or is it still not possible ? Maybe after all of your messages they've changed it (hope is beautifull). 

Thanks !

hibarnsley

Can not beleive we can't do this - as a team we all need access to same queue

JimHarris
Regular Contributor

100% in favor of this. It would be a big help for us.

Being able to see your teams workload at a glance is a vital tool for a manager as well as a supportive coworker.

Billigence
New Contributor

We would love to have the shared queue as well, it would help significantly with team task management

Thanks, T.

mphnyc
Regular Contributor

How many more people have to ask for this before we get SOME status from HS Dev?? 

Perhaps if one of you have a renewal coming up - you can hold your salesperson over this and get some action??