HubSpot Ideas

fxholl

Create and share task queues with other users

I created some queues for my tasks to organize the tasks.  Sometimes I need to pass a task to someone else to complete.  It would be great to have the ability to share queues, so shared tasks in a queue would already appear in the correct queue for the person who inherit the task.

110 Comentários
Kimberly
Participante

Yes!!! Our team pretty much can't use task queues because they are being assigned tasks from other users, and the other users can't put those tasks in queues. We want the flexibility to do this for other users, and from workflows. 

Ismail
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

+1

Bo
Participante

Yes please!

MarkJoakim
Participante

Much-needed feature!!

taylorfriss
Top colaborador(a)

It'd be really nice if we could have custom task queues that exit on every one at our companies Task dashboard (even better if it could be differentiated based on team)

This way, we could create one sequence that includes tasks, and make sure those tasks get placed in the right queue for each person. If we wanted to do that now we'd have to build seperate sequences for everyone. 

EasyUser
Membro

Hubspot, please make this addition to the Task feature - it is very important for managers to follow up on the tasks they assign. Currently there is no way to see tasks I've assigned. 

I tried a workaround: If you could add all of the tasks you've assigned to a Task Queue called "Tasks Assigned by ME", you would be able to see these tasks quickly. However, Hubspot does not allow you to add tasks to a Task Queue AND assign them to someone else. As soon as you assign the task to someone else the Task Queue disappears. 

Hubspot, please fix this problem.  

freitalm
Participante

totally agree!

AlexandraR
Participante

Really need to see easily in the tasks feature who assigned the task(s): Just receiving a task and only knowing via email who assigned it seems really out of step with the rest of Hubspot. 

EasyUser
Membro

Checking in the status of this feature after posting two weeks ago. Hubspot, this detracts from the user experience on your CRM. My current workarounds are as follows:

- After assigning a task to another user, create a new task (assign to yourself) to check on the original task (cumbersome because of extra work)

- Use a different task management system (cumbersome because additional activities have to be recorded in Hubspot - also because switching between programs and training users on another program are time-consuming)

austinpostler
Participante

In addition to views, it would be beneficial to us if we could assign tasks to a team, instead of an individual.  These tasks would be viewed by the entire team and completed by whomever.

jdocter
Membro

This is maddening. I don't understand why this can't be enabled quickly. The task queue is such a nice feature, but they have it so extremely limited right now. they also need to add the ability to add to tasks queues through automation/workflows

JosieSA
Colaborador(a)

We need this too - urgently. 

anchoryx
Membro

BUMP!

Totally agree with this suggestion. Was about to post a suggestion relating to this exactly. Hubspot admin, hope you can add this functionality - it will be very useful 🙂 Thank you.

Techteam
Membro

It would be really useful for Sales manager 

JacqueLickteig
Membro

Yes, please! I would actually like to see custom filtering, custom column views and customized Dashboard reporting for tasks. We are a national company, but we work in regional teams. The ability to filter Deals, Contacts and Companies and customize reports in Dashboards is very useful for us, especially since our each of our regions has very different needs.

But as it is now, HubSpot is not a one-stop solution to meet all of our marketing and sales needs because its task management, overview, filtering and reporting on Dashboards are just not as user-friendly, intuitive or informative as many of the other features available in HubSpot. In fact, in comparison, it's extremely limited. Our regional directors need to be able to capture a glimpse of everything on their team's plates without having to drill down into each individual on their team.  

I really hope this is a feature you guys will add soon.

Tamara1
Membro

Hello community, 

I need to share my tasks queues with my mates to work on it, do you know if there is a possibility to do it, or is it still not possible ? Maybe after all of your messages they've changed it (hope is beautifull). 

Thanks !

hibarnsley
Membro

Can not beleive we can't do this - as a team we all need access to same queue

JimHarris
Colaborador(a)

100% in favor of this. It would be a big help for us.

Being able to see your teams workload at a glance is a vital tool for a manager as well as a supportive coworker.

Billigence
Membro

We would love to have the shared queue as well, it would help significantly with team task management

Thanks, T.

mphnyc
Participante

How many more people have to ask for this before we get SOME status from HS Dev?? 

Perhaps if one of you have a renewal coming up - you can hold your salesperson over this and get some action??