Create and print postal labels in HubSpot

Not sure if htere is a way or not, i couldn't figure it out, so if not, i am hoping that there is a way to create mailing labels easily from hubspot. i don't want to have to export to word, then use word mailing labels, i wish there was a way to just create 5160 avery labels from within hubspot, maybe where it creates a printable 'PDF' with the avery 5160 template size.

HubSpot updates
Feb 28, 2020

Hi all - I do not have any updates on this idea. Please see our User Guide for details on expectations around idea implementation.

I did a Google search and found a third party integration that may be worth exploring:

Here are some other threads on the Community with workarounds that may be helpful:

Jan 13, 2020

Hey @bradytraeder! Unless an idea has been marked to In Planning, it likely isn't in the works. I don't have any particular insight into this idea. It's best to keep upvoting the ideas you would find most useful and watch for Status updates 🙂

21 Replies
Top Contributor

It is now July 2020, and still no solution.

Mailing labels are one of the most important things you have to do with a database. 

PS: We also need a multiple line address field. You can't just put an address in one line. You wouldn't be able to print a label.