HubSpot Ideas

r3consulting

Create and print postal labels in HubSpot

Not sure if htere is a way or not, i couldn't figure it out, so if not, i am hoping that there is a way to create mailing labels easily from hubspot. i don't want to have to export to word, then use word mailing labels, i wish there was a way to just create 5160 avery labels from within hubspot, maybe where it creates a printable 'PDF' with the avery 5160 template size.

29 Commentaires
JDArobin
Membre

I see no one responded to this. It's now 2018. Is there any way to print postal mailing labels in Hubspot? 

MagicBrad
Membre

It's almost 2019. I'd like to know how to priint Mailing Labels also.

I don;t mind exporting a CSV file and doing a Print Merge using Google Docs, but I do not understand how to merge Contacts with Companies in HubSpot so the label has the address of the Company and thne the NAME of tha contact on the label also.

Please reply and advise.

BRAD MagicBrad GUDIM
Minneapolis, MN

uteusmc
Membre

Agreed.  I am looking to find an easy way to make mailing labels.   Thanks

cadesign
Participant

We are helping a client choose a CRM and may be a deal breaker for them. Is there an integration or some way to print address lables or print the addresses directly onto envelopes in house?

thomasfencepost
Membre

Hey @bsn,

Its 2019, what is the status of mailing labels, my client has a need for creating mailing labels. And like everyone else, hate having to go thru MS Excel/ Word to create these labels.

Thanks!

cadesign
Participant

@bsn I agree with the last comment. This is a feature that CRMs do not offer (as far as I can tell) that would give you an edge for onboarding small businesses that would stay with Hubspot as they grow.

One work around I found (*if you have a spare Mac lying around) is to create a new user that is not linked to an Apple ID, and as that new user on the Mac, open Contacts which should have a clean database and import the CSV you want to work with. Apple Contacts lets you pring Avery labels directly from the app. You can then delete the contact list if you'd like and start over. By creating a new user, you don't mess up your main contact database.

Cory_P
Membre

Hello,

In our old CRM you could choose a type of mailing label template. For example Avery 5160. You could then export mailing addresses to PDF so you can print them and have everything line up perfectly on the pre-cut labels.

elise1
Contributeur

We'd also like to print labels from Hubspot so joining this thread.

Jjcramer
Membre

I feel like Hubspot is ignoring our request for a simple easy way to print labels from hubspot. So disappointing.

Lucinda
Contributeur

Wow, can not believe this has not been addressed yet!

bradytraeder
Contributeur

We also would greatly benefit from being able to print avery mailing labels and directly onto mailing envelopes and or packages. Hubspot you can do it! @hroberts can you help us with this?

bradytraeder
Contributeur
JenP
Contributeur

In our previous system, we had a button on the Contacts page, which allowed for a label to be created with the appropriate field populated automatically and then printed off.  We mail out alot of our orders, so having this lable would save a lot of time.  I've set up a temporary solution, but it is very manual still.

bradytraeder
Contributeur

defiently would like an option for this when sending out mail. we would use often. 

bradytraeder
Contributeur

@hroberts any word? thanks. 

hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey @bradytraeder! Unless an idea has been marked to In Planning, it likely isn't in the works. I don't have any particular insight into this idea. It's best to keep upvoting the ideas you would find most useful and watch for Status updates 🙂

bradytraeder
Contributeur

We mail to our contacts and companies very often, especially for billing and pricepage distributing. This feature would be huge for us to invest our team more into hubspot. Please add. @hroberts do you have any info on who might be a representative from hubspot with relation to a potential feature like this? Really would like to talk about this to someone. Thanks. 

bradytraeder
Contributeur

@dnelson any idea who would be a contact for me to talk to regarding this potential feature? Thank you very much. 

MaineWinters
Membre

@hroberts Wesend our customers catalogs via USPS and we need to be able to integrate with a service like Pitney Bowes, etc so we can print labels. Please advise, thanks. 

hroberts
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hi all - I do not have any updates on this idea. Please see our User Guide for details on expectations around idea implementation.

I did a Google search and found a third party integration that may be worth exploring:

Here are some other threads on the Community with workarounds that may be helpful: