HubSpot Ideas

AlwaysTheVIP

Create an Average CES Survey Rating in Reporting

I'm currently attempting to make a report on the average CES rating for each ticket category.

However the reporting tool only allows me to calculate the "distinct count" for the "Last CES Survey Rating" dimension to make it into a measure, but not the "average." 

I can't be the only one who wants to see what average satisfaction rating is for users.

Is it turned off for enumation type properties?

Please turn on averages for every numeric property!

9 Replies
CSoriano
Participant

We require this as well. Only the CES survey can be deployed and attached to a specific ticket/agent/owner.

KMohanadas

Hello, I have the same issue. I am trying to build dashboards for rating questions where it is not possible to display an average score. Same for an NPs question that I have created.

If turned on this feature will display the average score, no need to calculate this manually.

Thank you.

JLillo

There are many changes to implement in the Surveys section.
What I see most urgent and essential is to have the average of the numerical answers. It would also be very interesting to have percentages in the answers that are not numerical to see the most recurrent answer in percentage value.

tmhunter521

I had this problem and this is what I did:

1. Create a number field for each corresponding question on your survey.  (these fields should be added to the feedback properties)

2. Build a workflow, where enrollment trigger is completed "XYZ" (whatever you named it) survey

3. Then build if/then branches for each question, in the order they are on the survery. Let's say a question has options 1-5, there will be 5 branches for each possible value. Then set property value (field you just created) to the value from the corresponding branch. 

4. Continue steps for all questions, you can enroll previous submissions to get this data to be retroactive. 

Now you'll have a number field for each question on the survey record. This will allow you to create more in-depth reports, including using the "Average" feature. Have fun!

EReckme

Same. We would really need this feature.

JSchoellauf

That would be a great feature!

dan_aj

+1 for this feature!

ADouet

Please do, +1 for the feature. Thanks!

FMeyer

+1