HubSpot Ideas

nriley

Create an Asana integration?

Migrated from legacy ideas forum with 138 votes.  

Me and my team are vivid Asana users. Being also new fans of Hubspot and the new CRM we are wondering if you could possibly create an integration between the Hubspot (contacts) and projects/tasks in Asana? Contacts are many times the backbone of many tasks, as in resources.

Anyone else who would like to see that kind of integration?

23 Commentaires
Janeale
Participant

I too would like to see an integration with Asana and also with XERO. I am new to Hubspot too so still finding my way around but enjoy what I have with Asana.

UncleNate
Membre

This seems especially relevant in relation to the Project features in Hubspot. Seems this info isn't accessible in the Hubspot API, either.

mlmannozzi
Membre

Would love to see an Asana integration - to help track projects, content development, etc. I know HubSpot features sort of help with project mgmt but if the team is using asana for projects outside of HubSpot already, it's more efficient and simplified if we're able to keep all project tracking in the same tool

UncleNate
Membre

Perhaps even integration via Zapier, which already exists for some aspects of HubSpot

scoleturbo
Membre

We use Asana every day and have a new "project" within it for every new client, which allows us to add many different members to a project from the client side without having a more expensive subscription, and lots more flexibility. So while Hubspot has some project management, its quite different and limited. Would be awesome to have a solid integration.

meldob
Membre

Most definitely a good idea. I signed up as a user on this community just so I could comment on this post. 

jpbourget
Membre

I'm surprised and disappointed this doesn't exist yet. 

Ansonwolfe
Membre

PLEASE prioritize this feature! 

Tkhoudary
Participant

AN Asana integration would certainly benefit our team as well. PLease advise if there are any development updates 

GreenMo
Membre

We would really appreciate a Hubspot x Asana integration for tasks....

Walt
Participant

Asana integration for tasks & projects would be verrrry interesting

JoGrant
Membre

Hi

Our team have been using Asana for a few years and recent started using Hubspot.

The team really like the deals section, but would really benefit from an integration with Asana.

Hubspot currently does not give entire specific teams, an overall view of their service line deals and tasks which they currently enjoy with Asana.

If you could look to implement this in the near future, this would be a massive plus for us.

Thank you

atddm
Participant

Agreed - if there's a way to integrate projects into notes within contacts/companies, that would be excellent.  Using Zapier doesn't allow creating of notes/timeline events, etc, only contact/company/deal updates which isn't what Asana is being used for.

Any updates on something that's more integrated? Or, if triggers/actions within Zap will be updated at a future date?

rshoffmann
Membre

This is a big YES. Please provide an integration between Hubspot and Asana!

Jake
Membre

please add this integration

kee7eon
Participant

Another vote for me here!

Innov8ter
Membre

I would really like to have integration with Asasa as well!

irenehg
Membre

Any updates on this? I'd also love this integration

kimrobertson
Membre

Please Please create this integration!! Hubspot + Asana:) 

Ghiona_T
Participant

Hey everyone, @meldob @GreenMo @Ansonwolfe @jpbourget @kimrobertson 

I work for Unito and we're working on integrating Hubspot to other project management tools like Asana, Trello, Wrike, Jira etc. The idea is to sync tasks bi-directionally (from Hubspot --> PM tool and vice versa).

If that interests you, you can beta test our connector by registering 
here 🙂 

Cheers!