HubSpot Ideas

fabiola_vegfund

Create a property or filter to catch spam reports

It'd be super helpful to identify the contacts that have mark any of our emails as spam, so we can remove them from our database. Currently, the only way is to go and check each email one by one to see any spam report, then click on the contact and remove her/him manually! This is not an efficient way to deal with it at all!!

13 Kommentare
JDoyle6
Mitglied

I agree that we need a spam object creadted so we can use active lists to increase each of our senders reputation.

MTyrrell
Mitglied

I agree - it makes this number easier to track in the long run. 

Aaronish
Mitglied

👍 ‌I agree - I am wanting to find contacts who marked "any" marketing email as SPAM in order to set them as non-marketing contact so I don't have to pay for them. I want to do this as part of a workflow so its automated.

Currently I am maintaining an active list that's filter is made up of "Marketing email activity" for each marketing email with the selection "marked as spam." Not ideal or a proper solution, but the only way I can have it included in a workflow as present.

The other advantage is that it could be incorporated into Lead Scoring a leasier if it was availiable as a "property".

AprilDMiller
Mitglied

Hello! 

You can export a list of contacts that marked an email as spam under the Email Tools section. Go to Marketing - Email and look on the lefthand side for Email Bounce Tools header. Click that text, and then select Export Unsubscribes and Hard Bounces. A pop up window will appear and you can delete the Unsubscribes and Hard Bounces criteria before exporting the records. Then just re-upload them as an opt-out list. 

This obviously doesn't solve for the workflow issue, but it should save some time from you manually looking everyone up. 

SPam.PNG

Yesie
Teilnehmer/-in

@AprilJ: Thanks for this info! This creates a static list. Is it possible to change this to an active list? 

Ah, never mind. I got it! Thanks. 

DenaSpoklie
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

Not only for email health would I like to see this, but for the client to monitor how their email sending is out of control. 😁

TanyaQT
Teilnehmer/-in

Upvoting this idea!

SRodrigues3
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes you can export a list, but it would be great to just have this be a workflow item, something I could filter by. That way a spam report could get an immediate delete/change to non-marketing. 

MFischer
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner

Yes please! That would make things a lot easier.

AWillisMYOB
Mitglied

Being able to create exclusion lists of spam complaints and global bounces is really important. We have 1.6M records, exporting and manually plucking them out are both completely unfeasible. 

savansinha
Mitglied

Upvote. Even if you give an option to select all marketing email rather than picking each marketing email and then selecting contact marked as spam, it will be easier for us.

savansinha_0-1701190666364.png

TanyaQT
Teilnehmer/-in

+1

Smanstey
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

This is a great idea - I was hoping to use the spam report as a negative in an MQL score but this is not an option - unless anyone has a workaround.