Create a flywheel growth experiment
What if a team could apply some structure by creating:
1. A task (idea) with a scoring (PIE/ICE/BRASS scoring)
2. Vote on that idea and bring that idea into an easy Project "Sprint" UI
3. Attach docs and people to that idea
4. Attach the idea to a metric, goal and create an Experiment Dashboard
5. Attach a growth lever from a stage in the Flywheel (Attract, Decision, Convert etc)
6. Attach all learnings from ideation so new people don't do the same mistakes and the focus is based on what is essential to the goals
Food for thoughts – what do you think?
"Idea - Solution - Execution - Analyzing - Learning"