Create a contact list from a sequence or sequences.

TMF1090

We have multiple sequences running and need to be able to create list of contacts who have been enrolled into a sequence.  This allows us to run different types of field, email and product/services campaigns  based upon the location of the contacts and the date of the sequence.   

Realizing that I can take a list of contact and place them into a sequence. I am surprised that I can not take a sequence or sequences and create a list of contacts.   This woudl be a very helpful tool. 

Thank you

Thanks

49 Replies
Jbrewster
Participant

Any update here? It would also be nice to have a list of contacts who clicked/opened certain emails sent through a Sequence.

MarkD1

Any feedback on this feature request. Our organization is beginning to make use of Sequence. Being able to create a list based on specific sequences where we can see email opens and other analytics is critical.

FlywheelKinetic
Contributor | Partner

Frustrating that this isn't a possibility thru workflows or lists. I agree with the basic use cases. 

Status updated to: In Planning
glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Community!

I've merged this idea with a similar Idea to create a contact list/show sequences enrolled for a contact. All upvotes and comments from both should now be visible in this Idea post.

And an update! We are now planning work to allow sequences properties to be used as triggers and filters in workflows, lists, and reports. More details on the related work and progress can be found in the update for the Idea: Drill-downs for Sequences Open/Click Reporting

Best,

Glen

Best,

Glen

clintclardy

+1 to this idea as well. I am completely dumbfounded as to why I can't go to a previous emaili sequence and use the filter feature to only show the contacts that went through the sequence completely but never replied. That is a list that I need to be able to produce ASAP and the data is sitting right there on the screen so it seems like it would take very little work to have it setup so that I could then save that filtered list into a new list to use on another email sequence. This is very frustrating to me and it doen't appear that HubSpot is very concerned about fixing it based on the number of times it's mentioned here and how far back the comments are dated. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE.

FlywheelK
Participant

Definitely needed.

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi team,

Commenting for a customer here.

Would love this to be implemented; it's great especially if we can also pull out list of contacts that have interacted with the email similar to how marketing emails are set up  now (: Thanks!

jessealaniz3

I love Hubspot and everything y'all do. 

With that said, this capability is monumentally important.

But I think, and forgive me if someone's already mentioned it, it needs to have the ability to segment based on response type (reply, no reply, booked meeting, clicked, etc.). 

The sentiment of the response would be an incredible bonus; this is something other sales platforms offer. 

CKidd

upvvoting this. this is a huge need. we need to be able to pull data on specific campaigns and sequences within that campaign. the fact that we can't quickly pull a list for contacts currently in 1 campaign, or even who have ever been in 1 campaign, is really limiting our reporting.