HubSpot Ideas

AJLaPorte_diagr

Create a connector for Google DataStudio

You should create a connector for use with Google's DataStudio Application. This would help us create a more robust report for our users and we can leverage the statistics that HubSpot provides. Currently, other services like Databox can connect to HubSpot to pull statistics from a portal to create dashboards. I think opening this up to DataStudio will really help marketers and agencies with providing all the data they need. 

Atualizações da HubSpot
Status atualizado para: Not Currently Planned
September 30, 2020 08:28 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Collette, one of the product managers for HubSpot’s Strategic Integrations teams. After looking into Google Data Studio earlier this year, we decided not to go ahead with it right now.  This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time. Please check the apps in our marketplace that do integrate with Google Data Studio right now https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/all-categories?eco_integrations=Google%20Data%20Studio&eco_search=data%20studio

May 29, 2020 07:18 AM

Sorry about that! You should be all set now. 

Status atualizado para: Being Reviewed
May 28, 2020 01:29 PM

Hi! We're considering a potential integration between HubSpot and Google Data Studio.  Please fill out this form so we can learn more about what you'd like to see from this integration. 

May 04, 2020 11:14 AM

Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and use cases! Unfortunatley, there aren't any plans to add a native integration between HubSpot and Google Data Studio right now. We really appreciate the feedback and encourage you to keep sharing your use cases in case our roadmap changes. 

April 13, 2020 01:25 PM

Hi everyone,
I’m Davis, the product manager for HubSpot’s attribuiton and marketing reporting tools.
At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea.
This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.
Sincere regards,

Davis

90 Comentários
ncrosina
Membro

Please create one. It will be good. Trust me. Thank you.

JDornberger
Membro

Yes. A connector to Data Studio is definitely needed!

Jani_Aaltonen
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

Is this something that is available now in Operations Hub? 

SRocketMedia
Membro

I am completely baffled as to why you refuse to give your customers what they want so they can better analyze data.  

dsecareanu
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Taking into account the limitations in HubSpot data structure & reporting, not helping clients with their reporting needs is not helping it...

JCasper
Membro

It's mind boggling that you don't support an integration to Google Data Studio.  I've also discovered that you have no integration for Bing Ads.  How can you even remain in business???  Amateur.

Rapgod
Membro

Any timelines for this to happen? Our business needs this given the limitations in hubspot analytics & reports currently. 

AKozlovsky
Participante
I have created such a Connector for Datastudio:
It's in early development, feel free to share your experience and feedback
Celmer93
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Hey everyone, just a heads up that there is now a connector in the app marketplace for this:

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/analytics-data/google-data-studio-integrati...

• Allows you to integrate HubSpot with multiple data sources in Google Data Studio
  • HubSpot data refreshes automatically in your GDS reports and dashboards
  • Unlimited Users per subscription
  • Unlimited Storage
  • No limitations on number of rows or data processing load
  • No hidden fees or lock-in period
  • All inclusive pricing
  • Free 14-day trial
  • GDPR Compliant
vvv010101
Participante

please add this 😭