Create a connector for Google DataStudio

You should create a connector for use with Google's DataStudio Application. This would help us create a more robust report for our users and we can leverage the statistics that HubSpot provides. Currently, other services like Databox can connect to HubSpot to pull statistics from a portal to create dashboards. I think opening this up to DataStudio will really help marketers and agencies with providing all the data they need. 

HubSpot updates
50 Replies
Visitor

Yes, please! This would be an awesome addition to Hubspot!

Occasional Contributor

Isso seria genial!

New Contributor

YES

Top Contributor | Gold Partner
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

This would be amazing for us, we use it for a number of clients!

Occasional Contributor

This would definifitely make our life easier since we are using data studio for reportings across company.

New Contributor

It's an absolute MUST for me now so I'm looking into 3rd party connectors

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Not Currently Planned

Hi everyone,
I’m Davis, the product manager for HubSpot’s attribuiton and marketing reporting tools.
At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea.
This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.
Sincere regards,

Davis

Visitor

Hello everyone,

I wrote an article a while ago on how to leverage Hubspot's API to create your custom dashboard on Data Studio.

You can find it here: https://medium.com/how-to-lean-startup/create-a-hubspot-custom-dashboard-with-google-spreadsheet-and...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,

Alex

Occasional Contributor

Fully agree, we need this!

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
updated to: Not Currently Planned

Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and use cases! Unfortunatley, there aren't any plans to add a native integration between HubSpot and Google Data Studio right now. We really appreciate the feedback and encourage you to keep sharing your use cases in case our roadmap changes.