HubSpot Ideas

AJLaPorte_diagr

Create a connector for Google DataStudio

You should create a connector for use with Google's DataStudio Application. This would help us create a more robust report for our users and we can leverage the statistics that HubSpot provides. Currently, other services like Databox can connect to HubSpot to pull statistics from a portal to create dashboards. I think opening this up to DataStudio will really help marketers and agencies with providing all the data they need. 

HubSpot Updates
Not Currently Planned
September 30, 2020 08:28 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Collette, one of the product managers for HubSpot’s Strategic Integrations teams. After looking into Google Data Studio earlier this year, we decided not to go ahead with it right now.  This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time. Please check the apps in our marketplace that do integrate with Google Data Studio right now https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/all-categories?eco_integrations=Google%20Data%20Studio&eco_search=data%20studio

May 29, 2020 07:18 AM

Sorry about that! You should be all set now. 

Being Reviewed
May 28, 2020 01:29 PM

Hi! We're considering a potential integration between HubSpot and Google Data Studio.  Please fill out this form so we can learn more about what you'd like to see from this integration. 

Not Currently Planned
May 04, 2020 11:14 AM

Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and use cases! Unfortunatley, there aren't any plans to add a native integration between HubSpot and Google Data Studio right now. We really appreciate the feedback and encourage you to keep sharing your use cases in case our roadmap changes. 

Not Currently Planned
April 13, 2020 01:25 PM

Hi everyone,
I’m Davis, the product manager for HubSpot’s attribuiton and marketing reporting tools.
At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea.
This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.
Sincere regards,

Davis

90 Replies
Daniel_Borrego

Yes, please! This would be an awesome addition to Hubspot!

Josimar
Contributor

Isso seria genial!

pdavis
Participant

YES

JoeDavies
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

This would be amazing for us, we use it for a number of clients!

Gozde
Participant

This would definifitely make our life easier since we are using data studio for reportings across company.

graceadato

It's an absolute MUST for me now so I'm looking into 3rd party connectors

dmastin
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone,
I’m Davis, the product manager for HubSpot’s attribuiton and marketing reporting tools.
At this time there are no plans to develop this Idea.
This is not to say that this idea will never be developed, just that there are no plans to do so at this time.
Sincere regards,

Davis

MakeitStudio

Hello everyone,

I wrote an article a while ago on how to leverage Hubspot's API to create your custom dashboard on Data Studio.

You can find it here: https://medium.com/how-to-lean-startup/create-a-hubspot-custom-dashboard-with-google-spreadsheet-and...

Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care,

Alex

Lmartin
Participant

Fully agree, we need this!

Coking
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone! 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and use cases! Unfortunatley, there aren't any plans to add a native integration between HubSpot and Google Data Studio right now. We really appreciate the feedback and encourage you to keep sharing your use cases in case our roadmap changes. 

Coking
HubSpot Product Team

Hi! We're considering a potential integration between HubSpot and Google Data Studio.  Please fill out this form so we can learn more about what you'd like to see from this integration. 

maroffo

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 09.14.02.png

Coking
HubSpot Product Team

Sorry about that! You should be all set now. 

fabiopagoti
Participant

Hello HubSpot Community,

Good news: I created a free HubSpot connector for Google Data Studio.

It's a MVP - but it does work. And it works without the need to replicate HubSpot data somewhere else.

It's good to see some comments above mentioning that HubSpot is considering implementing that feature but this feature request was done in 2017 and until now there is only one Google Form.

Guys, it took me just 1 day to validate the idea with ~100 lines of code and another one to create this MVP connecting with HubSpot API via an API key. Some stuff shouldn't be that complicated. I am a developer but a beginner on Google Data Studio and and in Google App Script. 

In any case, I created this connector as an Open Source project on GitHub.  For those of you who are willing to help the project by using it, giving feedback or even helping me coding it, your help is much appretiated!

If you are interested on the project, I ask to keep all the communication about this (unofficial) project on GitHub by using the "Issues" tab.

https://github.com/fabiopagoti/datastudio-hubspot-connector

This connector is not (yet) listed on the Data Studio community connectors marketplace so in order to use this MVP connector please use the following connector ID:

AKfycbxV7A6FNmaz_voWMAYXJWM0O01liulUSfJ85uxF7Gwe

(This connector ID will most likely not work on the future so please refer to the GitHub project for more details on how to install, use and contribute).

eromano

Yes! The ability to have a more global view of data would be huge!

edwardgalvez

Unfortunately, Hubspot has terrible reporting capabilities. Not even the ability to create crosstabs! Why give the option of line graphs if you actually can't plot changes to any values except date values over time? Very confused by Hubspot's limited reporting capacity 🤔

camrick

OMG Yes, please!

graceotaiza
Participant

+1

Brittany-RG
Contributor

This would help so much. Following.

viktoriyacaneva

Jumping on this - please add a HubSpot and Google Data Studio connector!