HubSpot Ideas

AJLaPorte_diagr

Create a connector for Google DataStudio

You should create a connector for use with Google's DataStudio Application. This would help us create a more robust report for our users and we can leverage the statistics that HubSpot provides. Currently, other services like Databox can connect to HubSpot to pull statistics from a portal to create dashboards. I think opening this up to DataStudio will really help marketers and agencies with providing all the data they need. 

90 Comentarios
lucasfmsarmento
Participante

Please! Make this happen!

ondukwe
Participante

Great idea. GDS would definitely help with the reporting on our end. 

chris_molloy
Participante

Great idea. I'm not sure if it will happen because Google also needs to be willing to maintain the connection from my understanding and they don't even do this for the major social media networks except for YouTube which they own. A workaround we are looking at currently is to use an ETL integration like Adverity. It's a ncie solution and their core business is connecting data so it's always improving and being maintainted. Here's a link if you're interested - https://www.adverity.com/data-connectors/other/hubspot-api/ 

Uthoocha
Miembro

We use a solution that uses free code on the internet to pull data out of Hubspot via the api into multiple gsheet workbooks. We then connect Data Studio to the gsheets. It was a bit tricky to set up, but we really like it. You need to have some scripting skills to use the Google app script and then edit it to your requirments. But once it's done you can set it to update ever 15 minutes and it runs our company dash board perfectly, with other KPI's from Adwords, Google Analytics all on the same page.

zpines
Miembro

Hi All - Great thread here. I wanted to also let you know Bedrock Data has a product (Fusion) that allows you to automatically feed your HubSpot data into an on-demand data warehouse, that can serve as an automated data source for Google Data Studio.

It's a paid product, but we have a free trial account you can set up if you want to try it out for free.

To try it out:
1. Sign up for a free account at https://fusion.bedrockdata.com/app-user/sign-up

2. Authenticate your HubSpot to feed in your HubSpot tables

3. Follow these steps to feed into Google Data Studio https://help.bedrockdata.com/article/836-connect-google-data-studio

AJLaPorte_diagr
Asesor destacado

@zpines from the info on the Bedrock site, it looks like this is more for customer data to be transferred between places. Does bedrock pull analytic data like views, top posts, top blogs, and that kind of information?

zpines
Miembro

@AJLaPorte_diagr Thanks for checking it out! These are the specific tables we're pulling out of HubSpot today. They are listed here: https://help.bedrockdata.com/article/789-hubspot-connector-api-usage-overview

It includes Contacts, Lists, Companies, Deals, Deal Pipelines, Engagements, Content, Broadcast Messages. So some of the use cases are building reports around lead volume, status & outcome; pipeline; and sales activities.  

We will be adding support for the HubSpot Analytics API tables soon, which will open up a lot more data as well. 

Wannes_BBC
Miembro | Partner nivel Platinum

This would be great! I would already be happy with the possibility to schedule automated data exports of custom reports to Google datasheets...

namujg
Miembro

yes Please! this would be amazing!

RichardBondDT
Participante

Very useful, especially for other departments or SLT who don't dwell in HS daily.

R

AJLaPorte_diagr
Asesor destacado

Just wanted to give a heads up to people on this thread. Supermetrics is developing an HS connector. What the details are I am not 100% sure but just got this from the today when tweeting them:

supermetrics-connector.jpg

https://twitter.com/Supermetrics/status/1090634952948047873

AlexHutson
Colaborador | Partner

Awesome news @AJLaPorte_diagr !

Thanks for the heads-up 🙂

Vannesa
Miembro | Partner nivel Elite

Yes, please! I would be great and make reporting easier. 

Concept
Miembro

Absolutely love this idea.  It would take away alot of manual labor

henrietta
Miembro

This would be amazing! I've used the API to get contact and deal information into data studio but I really want to be able to pull activity data too and it's starting to get silly with development costs (I am not a developer so must outsource)

A connector would save me both time and money as I have to keep waiting for work to be completed when I have something new I want to bring into data studio.

Would be awesome if I could bring campaign stats into data studio too.

pdavis
Participante

Yes PLEASE!

JDUnymira
Participante

Another vote for having a data studio connector

jadakiss
Miembro

For the love of God, it's 2019, please do this!

RichardBondDT
Participante

Super useful for more customised reporting, find the reporting dashboards potentially problematic in showing granular or specific, easily manageable data for multiple users.

Having raw data to display and chop us and digest as we like in ways which work for all SLT would be great.

Kauri
Participante

Hey HubSpot, is anyone working on this?