Create a connector for Google DataStudio

You should create a connector for use with Google's DataStudio Application. This would help us create a more robust report for our users and we can leverage the statistics that HubSpot provides. Currently, other services like Databox can connect to HubSpot to pull statistics from a portal to create dashboards. I think opening this up to DataStudio will really help marketers and agencies with providing all the data they need. 

43 Replies
mzager
Occasional Contributor

I love this idea; Google Data Studio is something I use regularly for reporting and makes beautiful reports that. I created monthly and quarterly dashboards and all my exec team has to do it change the dates every month/quarter. Being able to integrate HubSpot data would make my life so so so much easier.

mzager
Occasional Contributor

I love this idea. Google Data Studio is something I use regularly for reporting and makes beautiful reports that. I created monthly and quarterly dashboards so all my exec team has to do is change the dates every month/quarter. Being able to integrate HubSpot data would make my life so so so much easier.

MaxWellenstein
New Contributor

I'd love this. We're currently using a wide variety of reporting tools, and pulling them all together for one coherent dashboard is kind of a pain. Bringing it all into GDS would be awesome.

NL_GM
Occasional Contributor

This would be rad - would use very frequently.

Lou
New Contributor

Great idea. This would make reporting even quicker and easier!

Andrew__Thomas
New Contributor

Great idea. For me either GDS or PowerBI would be fantastic. 

julian_kramer
New Contributor

Would love that! Would make internal as well as client reporting a whole lot easier

cesvillas New Contributor | Silver Partner
New Contributor | Silver Partner

Yes please, allow integrate HubSpot data to GDS!

AlexHutson
Occasional Contributor

Yes! This would be awesome... but I suspect HubSpot will never do it because they want us to pay for their reports add-on. Doh!

AJLaPorte Advisor | Platinum Partner
Advisor | Platinum Partner

@AlexHutson True, however, other places like DataBox have access to this type of data as well. So I would assume its possible to have this connector implemented.