HubSpot Ideas

michaelk

Create a Report That Captures Form Submissions

Need a report that captures which forms have been filled out the most so I can see the running total on my dashboard. This would give a quick view of the amount of contacts captured and which channels captured the most. Currently, you have to go to each contact and look individually to see where they came from and what they filled out. Getting a top line view of the most used forms would be helpful.

27 Kommentare
missallybeach
Mitglied

I'd like to reiterate the need for this basic reporting feature. I would like to be able to capture form submissions in a report or on a marketing dashboard.

robinsonjn22
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

This is much needed. Please implement. 

Vivi
Mitglied

Would be a great feature!

AshleiValles
Teilnehmer/-in

This is definitely a feature that is needed. Upvote!

AlexisM
Teilnehmer/-in

I would also love to see this implemented. The dashboard reporting tool has many different capabilities but it seems to be lacking in it's ability to display some of the most basic things such as this. 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
JoeMayall
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the time you all have taken to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered and is available to all Marketing Hub Enterprise & Professional customers.

To analyze from performance, select Reports > Analytics Tools > Forms. There you will be able to compare your forms' performance against each other, as well as drill-down into each form individually.

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

Ahaynes
Mitglied

Has this ever been done it is so needed?