HubSpot Ideas

shulcher

Create a Date Property for filtering actions needed after "today's" date

In an automation, we need to be able to see a property date - compare it to today's date and then do actions after that time period.

Example:  

Our property is the date of graduation

When that date has been met - we would like to reach out to the individual again

Today we have been advised there is no method for us to do this without annually changing our automation manually!

3 Kommentare
Walls
Mitglied

I agree! We work with several of our own date properties, not just Close and Create. ALLL of them would be way more useful if I could filter with a simple "before today" or "after today". Seems crazy to me this isn't an option. And to go one step further, it would be amazing to filter as compared to another date field, for instance..."before xxxproperty". PLEASE Hubspot, please!!!!

FDonohue
Mitglied

Mad that this doesn't already exist

DStaat
Teilnehmer/-in

Hey @shulcher @Walls and @FDonohue,

I'm Dave from the hapily support team! We just launched an app called Tick Tock Today that creates a today's date property for your objects. It's available on the HubSpot Marketplace.

I've formulated some different ways to use the property. Including a time between property! I documented how to create one in this blog post here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat