HubSpot Ideas

APineiro1

Create Product Replenishment (Refill Reminder) Emails with HubSpot

I have a client who is a wellbeing supplement company looking to use HubSpot to manage the marketing for their e-commerce business. Unfortunately, with the way products are currently structured and nested under deals, it has been cumbersome to get them some of the functionality they want. 

We've been able to find creative work arounds for most things, except product replenishment or refill reminder emails - because they don't just want it to be a generic email, they want to dynamically plug the product in that a person purchased and give them a link to purchase it again. 

The products module for emailing really only works when there is an abandoned cart or you want to suggest other products, but doesn't work if you want to call back to a specific deal and the product associated to that deal. This is a pretty big miss for e-commerce companies. The closest I've come to solving this problem is smart content and creating lists but they have hundreds of variations of products that that doesn't really seem scalable.

My customer told me that Klayvio can do this out of the box and that he may have to consider using them so this isn't so cumbersome. Seems like a big opportunity to acquire more e-commerce businesses if HubSpot could make some updates to how product marketing works.

2 Replies
MMorini7
Participant

Hi @APineiro1 I have the same issue, did you find a soluntion on that? thanks!

KAbraham

We're having this same issue, any updates on this?