HubSpot Ideas

davila

Create Option to Add Images to Contacts on Mobile App

My team works with clients in the home building and remodeling industry and one function that they have requested time and time again is the ability to add images to contacts on the mobile app. This is important so that they can document things like specific features a client saw in a model home that they want in the home they're building, attach images of home sites, notes that may have been handwritten that they don't want to enter manually, and so much more. I can't tell you how important this kind of feature would be to my team and all of our clients using HubSpot. I'm sure it would also be helpful in many other industries as well so please consider adding it. Thank you!!!

19 Comentários
wcc
Membro

It would be AMAZING if the attachment feature was possible on the phone app. So often we are getting texted info and pictures, but there is no easy way to add this to the customers deal via mobile.

zdubya
Membro

Is it possible to add a add photo and/or file to the mobile app? 

Jaymesleavitt
Membro

I think this is an important feature too and I don't know why Hubspot isn't acknowledging it.   Is there a suggestion box or somthing we can let them know?

HurricaneNOLA
Membro

I agree. I hate that I have to log into the web version of this to add attachments in the note section

chaddiller
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro

YES PLEASE! I work with landscapers and they love to take pictures on site visits to document conditions, etc. This would be HUGE!

CPepper
Membro

Any updates on this, Hubspot? 

Jaymesleavitt
Membro

It's been months since this request has been put out.  It seems HubSpot has been ignoring this issue.  The mobile app would be great if I could do that. 

FLindner
Membro

Hello Community, Hello HubSpot Team.  This function is a really MUST HAVE in these Days. You have the best CRM i love it. But this function makes it for my Team so hard to work with it. Please enter this. Thank you! Yours Flo

jimshanahan
Membro

I cannot belive this function is not avaialble already. Wake up HubSpot! In case you havent noticed a lot of folks conduct their business on this new fangled device called a smart phone 😉 You don't have to have EVERYTHING on the app but pictures are a natural linkage. Otherwise we need to send the pix from our phone to our PC then open it then save it. Or inject into a seperate doc and save it to HS. Enough analyzing,  JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!

A_A
Membro

Yes. Please add. This is really important to be able to add photos or PDFs of notes to a contact.

amohun
Membro

I cannot emphasize enough how much this feature is important to us, to be able to add attachments to contacts, on the go. It's very disappointing that this issue has been raised since Feb 4, 2020 and nothing has been done a year and 7months later, specially since this feature already exist in the desktop version and it only needs to be ported to the mobile App. A simple add attachment to a note would do.

Thank you 😞

HarborBecky
Participante

We are the same. Couldn't agree more. Banking, medical, and so many other industries can take pics and capture within a contact record on mobile apps. This needs to be something that Hubspot's mobile Apps can do! Seems like this one is behind the times! 

FumariLiz
Membro

Following this - uploading photos from the field is essential to our team and I'm hoping HubSpot will start to give this some attention soon! 

solar_energy
Membro

Following this also. This feature is essential for our team to upload images whilst onsite.

janeth
Participante

We also REALLY need this!  

Any updates

Coopr
Colaborador(a)

I'm a new Hubspot user, and... I just assumed that it'd be possible to add photos to Contacts or Deals, easily. I sure hope this functionality get added soon!

KJohnson41
Membro

It would be great to be able to add a photo on the mobile app..  In addition adding a photo on your desktop is time consuming , would love to have it more user friendly. 

LChester
Participante

Absolutely agree!

WvanderGarde
Participante

Are there any updates concerning this? It is possible to use the camera for scanning business cards, so it mustn't be so hard to add the picture right?