HubSpot Ideas

SalesVPScott

Create Meeting Topics - Ability to tag or indicate a meeting type

In sales you need to see the progress of an account through the pipeline.  You also need to fill the top of the funnel with appointments!

I am asking for the ability to tag or name types of appointments so we can see if the reps are putting the right activity into the funnel on a daily/weekly basis. 

As an example, in my organization, they need to run 7 discovery appointments each week.  From those appts, they will get 3.5 demo's the next week, and have 1 pricing/closing meeting.

The problem with Hub Spot reporting is I get a report that says total meetings, as an example: 11 meetings.  I have to drill into each rep to look at what activity that is to see how many were first time/discovery meetings.  

Please add the ability to tag or indicate the type of meeting.  

Any sales organization needs to measure first time meetings, if not then they are not looking at growing!  Please add this ability!

13 Comentários
SalesVPScott
Membro

From a sales manager perspective, I need the meeting labeled by type.  Example: Discovery meeting, Demo Meeting, Pricing Meeting.  You need to measure how many discovery meetings you are doing since they are the lifeblood of sales!  If you are not putting in more in the top of the funnel, nothing can come out the bottom!  

We are up for renewal so I hope Hub Spot finally gets this much-needed metric!  If I can not get a detailed list of appointments conducted by rep by type I need to either manually create this every morning, or find a different tool.  

ernopyykko
Top colaborador(a)

We're looking for the very same thing as these guys. 

In addition, would be nice to be able to see which meetings keep moving forward and how many times. Tie that back into the deal (opportunity) to evaluate the likelihood of closing the deal.

Ability to add form on our end to the meeting, with has qualification questions per type of meeting we have found most usefull in the past. 

After the meeting, be able to add a result the same way as you have in calls with results like: rescheduled, new meeting (new agenda, new audience), follow up meeting etc. 

ernopyykko
Top colaborador(a)

@hroberts

Noticed you were asking for details on another idea, which actually had more votes. 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Scheduled-Meetings-View/idi-p/13744

Stemcounter
Membro

It would be great to distinguish the types of meetings being booked so that workflows can be built around specific meeting types.

For us, we use the meeting tool to book both demos and personal meetings but would only like to set up a workflow to automatically send reminders to people who have demos scheduled. Not being able to distinguish the type of meeting in Hubspot makes this impossible.

gahanin
Membro

we need the same feature

@Stemcounter wrote:

It would be great to distinguish the types of meetings being booked so that workflows can be built around specific meeting types.

For us, we use the meeting tool to book both demos and personal meetings but would only like to set up a workflow to automatically send reminders to people who have demos scheduled. Not being able to distinguish the type of meeting in Hubspot makes this impossible.

johnclaridge
Membro

It would be great if you could use the 'Title' of meetings in your Engagement reports. In our sales process, a rep will have a number of meetings with a prospect before closing a deal - i.e. qualification call, discovery meeting, solution meeting.

It would be great if a) you could choose from a picklist of standardised options for the meeting title, and most importantly b) use this property as a filter in Engagement reports, so you could see how many 'Discovery Meetings' vs 'Solution Meetings' in any given period of time.

SamanthaScott
Membro

It would be great to identify and define meeting type as an example 1. Inbound 2. Outbound 3. Prospect 4. Client. At the moment its not possible to further define a meeting time and we can only use 'meeting' as a generic field. 

Status atualizado para: In Beta
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

ernopyykko
Top colaborador(a)

@hroberts, Hey there, are these the two fields in the meeting which say 'What are you meeting about?' and  it says 'Describe your meeting...'?

Took a look at reporting on the engagements as well, and didn't see an option to use either of these fields in reports. 

Regards,

Erno

platinumids
Membro

I agree, we need to be able to custom define meetings.  For example, my team tracks two types of meetings (Hunting and Farming).  When they log a meeting, I need them to be able to designate whether it's a hunting or farming meeting so that I can run management reporting on it.

ernopyykko
Top colaborador(a)

@hroberts

It's me again. 😄 Thanks for adding this into the solution, will be a great help for us!

It would be nice to also have the option to define a meeting type for the meeting links. 

That way sales and success teams can predefine their meeting links, and don't have to change the meeting type after a call. 

Regards,

Erno

Status atualizado para: Delivered
hroberts
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

I'm very pleased to let you all know that Meeting Type can now be set on your Meetings links so all meetings booked through that link will have that Type, if you so choose 🙂

platinumids
Membro

Is there a way to report on these meeting and call types.  I've not been able to figure it out.  Need a report that shows me meeting and call types, by sales rep on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.