HubSpot Ideas

ZachJ

Create Landing Pages without a Template

With drag and drop functionality, we want to be able to create a Landing Page from scratch without needing to select a template, similar to how an email is built.

It would allow for easier customisation and faster turnaround for small requirements.

7 Comentarios
JenFrosty
Participante

I agree, this is very frustrating to not be able to start from scratch and make your own design

eduardolyvio
Miembro

Great! I need that too.

vdecker1
Colaborador líder

This, a million times this.

Landing pages should function like the drag and drop email builder where you do not need to create a template in order to create a landing page. It is so frustrating to have to build multiple variations of a template because a page may need to add something or remove something and not have spacing/alignment/etc issues because of that. Other platforms like Act-On can do this without issue.

ELanyon6
Miembro

You used to be able to do this. I don't understand why they would take away the option to create your own landing page from scratch without using a template. 

Grey
Participante

Templates are frustrating to manipulate after moving a few elements around. Better just to start from scratch!

GMinney
Miembro

Please make this a thing.

BenoitYeche
Miembro

Agreed with this ! It would indeed be much easier and being able to start from a blank canvas would provide a similar experience than most Hubspot Marketing tools.