HubSpot Ideas

cweimert

Create Folders in Reports Library

It would be great to have the capability of creating folders in the Reports Library. Currently, you only can add a report to a dashboard or leave it in the library but when you create multiple reports, they can get buried.

This would make it easy for a Sales Manager for example to go into the report library and open up the folder of all the sales related reports.

26 Replies
Saul-UK

It would be a good ides if one were allowed folders for custom reports, in the way one could manage them better. 

natsumimori
Community Manager

Hi @Saul-UK , 

Thank you for your feedback! I'm moving your post to the Ideas Forum where we collect all of the user feedback and ideas so that other users can find this post easily and give upvotes.

hannahflat
Contributor

Agree, I think this would be super useful!

SComeau
Top Contributor

Yes! I started markeing them as favorites but they limit to 10!! I have certain reports I run for Month End, Year End, Business Review etc. PLEASE, thsi should be an easy fix.

pchan2

Agree, this would be useful and easy to organize types of reports.

NHutchinson
Participant

This would be massively useful given the number of reports required to create to have bespoke filtered dashboard for all members of the team.

IBrockschmidt
Participant

Yes!  There are folders for other things, I was surprised there wasn't folders for reports!  

GGavalas
Participant | Partner

I agree.
This should be rolled out.

CGoodwinOlsen
Contributor

Totally agree with this! We are using HubSpot for Marketing, Sales, Onboarding, Customer Success, Customer Support ++, and each function has reports and dashboards which is getting really messy.  The ability to at least set up folders like is possible with workflows, snippits, etc. would help to keep this tidy.  We will work on an improved naming convention to help clean up our reports library, but a folder structure would make this even more visible and neat.

MBagdazian

Why, oh why are there no folders available for individual reports?? We have hundreds and they're impossible to sort through and organize. 

CarmelStelzner

Agree, really badly needed. 

BMilaszkiewicz
Contributor

How is this NOT a standard feature? evry other CRM ofers this as standard, any company with more than a handful of users will quickly end up with hundreds of reports and nwith no way of organizing them it's nearly impossibe to keep track and not duplicate some.

JRamsey7

How is this not standard functionality? ht   Need folders to organize reports asap, this should be super easy to implement.   I assume the architecture is similar to other areas of the tool, like workflows.   Is there an Idea elswhere we can UpVote?

JRamsey7

created another idea here since this one is not getting any traction, please go upvote!  Create Folders to Organize Reports & Dashboards 

AKnechtl0

If you want to compete with Salesforce, this is a great way to start

KWhelan
Contributor

This please. Badly needed

LSelkirk

@hubspot please roll this out asap. I have 100 custom reports to filter and manage. 

TWallen
Contributor

This is definitely needed for us. We create dashboards specific to our offices and these dashboards can have 20-30 reports on them. It would be amazing to be able to put thsese into folders for these offices. 

ryanjoconnor
Participant

How is this not a thing? We have hundreds of customized reports. 

CHumphries7

This would be so useful as having hundreds of reports all in one list is impractical and hard to navigate when there is so much data.