HubSpot Ideas

TErickson_OW

Create Custom Tour Pop-Up (Tips)

Hi All,

Question, can I create custom Pop-Up Tours for when I make changes in Hubspot? Let me drop some context here.

This would be for all users. If I could enable it by team that would be even sweeter.

As Hubspot rolls out new features , the Hubspot Team does a great job with the little pop-up tours for users, the first time they interact with a property or navigate to a screen.

I would like to be able to make custom 1-5 Screen Popups that would engage upon first interactions with a particular New Property or Updated Property, if a new Deal Stage is added or a new Ticket Status is added would be the first few scenarios I can think of.

Here is a screenshot of one of those popups for reference. If this is already possible, can someone point me in the direction of the URL/Documentaion? I will be happy to do the learning to make this happen for my team.

Thanks all!

TrishTour Popup.png

6 Replies
Jenny26
Top Contributor

Great idea! Having the ability to make custom popups or tooltips would help with user adoption.

CUrsu1
Contributor | Elite Partner

Great idea. 

LButterfield
Participant

Great idea this would save so much email traffic/training etc.

BastiSchuhl
Top Contributor

Great Idea! 

JennieHuettel

Yes!!

MHanberg

This is an amazing idea! Salesforce has this option, HubSpot should have it too!