Create Conversations Chat API

Currently, there is no Conversations API. This makes it difficult to add functionality that we've built for other HubSpot components. Specifically, I'm looking to pull all messages from HubSpot, track how many we get each day, and classify them by theme so we can create content accordingly. It's not currently possible, however, to pull messages via the API.

HubSpot updates
changed to: Being Reviewed
Jun 2, 2020

Hi folks,

I’m Joe, the Ideas Forum Manager.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. We hear you loud and clear, and we agree that this functionality is important. We are currently evaluating if this Idea is feasible and, if so, how our team will implement it. 

Any news about this feature request will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Joe

22 Comentários
Colaborador Iniciante

+1

I want to inject messages into the hub inbox via API. In the inbox I want to be able to reply on a message via email.

Currently I found a workaround by using a form and the Forms API to put a message (with reply email address) into the inbox. But unfortunately the message body is badly reformated and all whitespaces are kicked out 😞

Colaborador Iniciante

I spoke with someone at HubSpot about this a few months ago. I really hope they decide to move forward with this and open it up to us.I'm specifically looking to bring messages that people send us via another platform into conversations in hubspot, and have replies from our staff be sent back to them via the original platform. Just need some API access. 🙂