HubSpot Ideas

ABischoff

Create CTA Reporting

There is currently not a way to add CTA reports to a dashboard and one must go into each individual CTA to view performance. This is very inefficient. 

12 Replies
sarahtolson

We would find this very useful too to allow us to track which CTAs are performing best overall on our site.

Please Hubspot, add this to your list for development!

CRagalie

CTA reporting is not great at the moment.

Here is our use case. We've ungated many content assets and want to get a sense of basic metrics for those CTAs pointing straight to asset (no landing page). There's no way to do this. Would like to see something akin to the reporting in forms section where you can checkbox select reports and data visualizations that can be dashboarded.

AStafa

I wish this idea had more upvotes! This reporting would be very useful. 

MMurray123
Participant

Agree that this would be incredibly useful and it's surprising that HubSpot doesn't include this functionality out of the box. Assessing each CTA individually does not scale well ...

RSaleh
Participant

This would be really useful to have. I was surprised when I couldn't make a report in my dashboard to compare CTAs for different pages

PaulFriberg

A CTA report would be very appreciated

RUnagar4

This type of CTA tracking report very useful in individual CTA to view performance

EGladen
Participant

Please add this to your development Hubspot - I'd find this v useful

almarsello

It's wild you can't do this.

isabelareid
Participant

@hubspot please add this functionality! 

JillianMolina
Participant | Elite Partner

Upvoted, but also interested in better reporting and being able to add CTA results to a dashboard. 

KMoser317
Participant

Wild that I can build reports showing clicks and views of my CTAs, but not something as simple as conversion rate? It's just...math...with already existing data. Come on, Hubspot!!