HubSpot Ideas

Insynctraining

Coupons codes for paying for classes

We are starting to use the Hubspot registrations and payments on our website.  We will have individuals register and pay for a class. Sometimes our clients pay for 50 "seats"  and then direct their employees to come to our website to sign up for the class that is convenient for them.  We would like these people to have a pre-paid coupon code for the indivual to use to indicate they have paid, and therefore, we will not bill them.

2 Comentarios
A-Cardenas
Colaborador | Partner nivel Platinum

With the expanded features for HubSpot Payments that were announced today, it would be incredibly amazing to have coupon codes! This is the only roadblock preventing one of our clients from moving to HubSpot Payments.

Jemma_L
Participante | Partner nivel Diamond

HubSpot custom coupon allocation system

Coupon allocation intro

Hi @Insynctraining & @A-Cardenas 

I work for ESM Inbound (HubSpot partner profile here). We have created a custom coupon allocation system that works with Hubspot, which sounds ideal for your use cases. Below is a high-level overview of what the custom system does;

• Import coupons from a CSV file or by adding them straight into the app
  • Create multiple campaigns and assign different coupons to each campaign
  • See the total number of coupons in a campaign including coupons allocated and remaining.
  • View the status of each coupon that has been imported i.e coupon, is Allocated, allocated To, allocated On, redeemed On and action to remove coupon.
  • Add coupon allocation to your HubSpot workflows
  • Create *Redeem Link* for a user 
  • Map coupon information to a HubSpot contact property or custom object
  • Track coupon allocations in Hubspot and report on them so you can highlight frequent coupon users

The system works with HubSpot Starter, Professional and Enterprise

If you would like to discuss your needs further and find out how our system can work for you, please feel free to drop me an email at jemma@esminbound.com, or you can book a quick call using my meeting booker