HubSpot Ideas

TShultz

County code requirement for phone number

The new update that requires a county code for a phone number is causing a multitude of issues with how we use the Hubspot platform. 1) We cannot copy the number easily to cross-check another CRM that we use on a daily basis. 2) we use Kixie for phone calls and the click to call feature is no longer working due to this requirement. This adds a lot of time and frustration to our everyday tasks. Can this feature be turned off on our account or made optional, please?

Thank you!

1 Reply
michaeljay201
Contributor

@TShultz After digging through existing Knowledge Base articles and blog posts to find any information on this update/change directly from Hubspot, I found...pretty much nothing. 

So, I created a new Idea that encapsulates this Idea / feature request as well as others that I have come across in my search for info on phone number validation and auto-formatting. You can find it here.

Knowing that Hubspot only makes feature requests when a sufficient number of users request it, I would recommend upvoting and commenting as many of these ideas and posts as possible. The ones I found are hereherehere, and here.