HubSpot Ideas

CaitlinRyan

Country code drop down for phone number in forms

We need to know the country code of all numbers submitted through our forms. It would be ideal if there was a country code drop down to select from that we could have on our web formsThis is what HubSpot has on their forms on their websiteThis is what HubSpot has on their forms on their website

HubSpot-Updates
May 11, 2021 10:11 AM

Not at the moment no, we don't currently allow for customisations on the inputs. I can see how this would be helpful though and the screenshot you've sent isn't the prettiest of sights. I'll be sure to bring this up with the team to see if it's something we can fit in in the future! 

March 05, 2019 01:54 AM

Thanks very much @lien  our engineers are currently investiging this issue now.

March 04, 2019 08:36 AM

Hi @lien yes this is has been tested and we released this in beta to customers who have had no issues. This may be due to the form you're using. Could you open a ticket with our support team who can assist you with this issue please? 

Status aktualisiert zu: Delivered
March 01, 2019 07:06 AM

Hi all, this has just been released to all portals today. You can find this by adding the "phone" field to your HubSpot form, clicking this within the editor and enabling "show country code dropdown".

Thanks to everyone for your continued feedback in helping us build a great product! Smiley (fröhlich)

Status aktualisiert zu: In Beta
February 27, 2019 01:57 AM

Hi all,

I've got some exciting news - this feature is now in Beta so if you are interested in rying it out please DM me your Portal ID and I will add it to your account. 

Thanks,

Dom

January 16, 2019 02:26 AM

Hey guys, thanks that's great. As soon as it's in beta I'll change the status and you can DM me your details

Re: Country code drop down for phone number in forms - changed to: In Planning
January 16, 2019 01:15 AM

Hi everyone, I'm excited to tell you that we've been working on this feature for a while now and will have a beta version of this feature ready in the next couple of weeks. I will be updating the status of this post as soon as the  beta is ready so you are welcome to reply on this post if you are interested in joining it. 

79 Kommentare
khelal
Mitglied

YES! This is actually amazingly important to enforce a proper phone number structure.

Jenr
Teilnehmer/-in

I spoke with Hubspot on this and they stated that the more people that like this idea the increased likihood that this will be added to the form functionaility.

They also stated that as Hubspot has only operated outside of the US for the past couple of years, and they will have new 'international' features to add (such as this) which their US customer base wouldnt have necessary needed!

CaitlinRyan
Mitglied

Awesome I can't wait for a whole portfolio of international features!

maranda
Mitglied

I totally support this idea. We can't contact leads if the phone is not accurate. If the selection of country auto-populated the country area code, the contacts would only had to add the local phone number and everybody would be happy. I hope HS develops this feature!

mdanino
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

Need this for a client with international phone numbers! Up vote!!

choman
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

UPVOTED! Very important to have this, our salespeople cannot call people if they dont have the correct #!!!

purdeyh
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed, this would be very useful. We now ask for the Country so we can search for the country code, but this would be a lot easier. 

mrobinson
Mitglied

Yes, please 🙂

Jenr
Teilnehmer/-in

Just a reminder that if you want Hubspot to consider implementing this feature you should add an 'upvote' to the original suggestion at the top of this message chain. From what i see it will need over 50 to get considered so we have a little way to go Frustrierte Smiley

percy
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes, do it ! 😉 

domel99
Teilnehmer/-in

Please add this in, I'm using a horrible custom workaround right now!

hbh10
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes please , I hope they add this feature as soon as possible , because our SR's are facing problems when recieving  incorrect numbers 

Bhargav
Mitglied

This is a very basic feature and it's required. 

dhirajrawat
Mitglied

Yes it is really an awesome idea. Hubspot must implement this.

AlinaC
HubSpot Employee

We really, really need this in Europe!

ZOOM_Marketing
Mitglied

It will be very useful. Even we have great workaround based on multiple detections this will simplify that a lot

tomsedgwick
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Just gonna quickly add my 2 cents, we need phone numbers to be forced into the right format so the calling functionality works without having to edit the phone number.

Stan_Tutlo
Teilnehmer/-in

Same here, we need this badly to be able to make calls quickly.

miguelangel
Mitglied

We need this! And it will be usefull too in meeting forms, not only in regular Hubspot forms.

SOS-Marketing
Mitglied

How is this not already a feature? Hubspot have it as part of the their support's contact info to make support's life easier!