HubSpot Ideas

CaitlinRyan

Country code drop down for phone number in forms

We need to know the country code of all numbers submitted through our forms. It would be ideal if there was a country code drop down to select from that we could have on our web formsThis is what HubSpot has on their forms on their websiteThis is what HubSpot has on their forms on their website

Atualizações da HubSpot
May 11, 2021 10:11 AM

Not at the moment no, we don't currently allow for customisations on the inputs. I can see how this would be helpful though and the screenshot you've sent isn't the prettiest of sights. I'll be sure to bring this up with the team to see if it's something we can fit in in the future! 

March 05, 2019 01:54 AM

Thanks very much @lien  our engineers are currently investiging this issue now.

March 04, 2019 08:36 AM

Hi @lien yes this is has been tested and we released this in beta to customers who have had no issues. This may be due to the form you're using. Could you open a ticket with our support team who can assist you with this issue please? 

Status atualizado para: Delivered
March 01, 2019 07:06 AM

Hi all, this has just been released to all portals today. You can find this by adding the "phone" field to your HubSpot form, clicking this within the editor and enabling "show country code dropdown".

Thanks to everyone for your continued feedback in helping us build a great product! Smiley feliz

Status atualizado para: In Beta
February 27, 2019 01:57 AM

Hi all,

I've got some exciting news - this feature is now in Beta so if you are interested in rying it out please DM me your Portal ID and I will add it to your account. 

Thanks,

Dom

January 16, 2019 02:26 AM

Hey guys, thanks that's great. As soon as it's in beta I'll change the status and you can DM me your details

Re: Country code drop down for phone number in forms - changed to: In Planning
January 16, 2019 01:15 AM

Hi everyone, I'm excited to tell you that we've been working on this feature for a while now and will have a beta version of this feature ready in the next couple of weeks. I will be updating the status of this post as soon as the  beta is ready so you are welcome to reply on this post if you are interested in joining it. 

79 Comentários
harisnp
Membro

There is no option to change the default country code in the list. 

bw-ipim
Colaborador(a)

We have the need to create additional phone number properties in addition to the HubSpot-provided phone and mobile phone. However, unlike the default properties, when these custom properties are added to forms, there is no option to have a drop down menu for the country code. Perhaps it would make sense to create a "phone number" field type to address this.

Jonnydk
Top colaborador(a)

I think it would be a great idea to add a country code to the standard phone number field.Phone number field.jpg

Jonnydk
Top colaborador(a)

@Phil_Vallender do you have any suggestions here?

Rapacious
Membro

I agree this should be a standard property feature

SteveHTM
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro

As far as I can see, the country code dropdown enhancement is only available on the Phone Number field for contacts. 

It seems to me that it shoudl be available for all fields labelled as phone numbers - most especially the Mobile Phone number if priority is necessary. Everyone is now internationally minded enough and happy to add their mobile country code when they quote a number.

KDupont
Participante

Is it correct that this solution only applies to certain form types and only to the Phone number field and not the Mobile Phone number field?

KPromnual
Membro

Currently, Hubspot provides 'Country code drop-down for the phone number in forms', which is very useful and time-saving.

But what about if it shows the country flag in the select input instead of the country name?

KPromnual_0-1612778824916.png

Jonnydk
Top colaborador(a)

2021-05-09_14-25-10.jpg Hi @Tom is there a way to abbreviate the country name to iso 2? 

Tom
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

Not at the moment no, we don't currently allow for customisations on the inputs. I can see how this would be helpful though and the screenshot you've sent isn't the prettiest of sights. I'll be sure to bring this up with the team to see if it's something we can fit in in the future! 

JElcombe
Participante

Hey guys, could we also get this same drop down country code selector for Hubspot Meetings too?
We have customers from around the world booking meetings with us.

We need their correct extension for sms automation and follow up phone calls.

Thanks!

isabellweiss
Colaborador(a)

+1

Jon_Sasala
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

It would also be helpful for HubSpot to use these custom phone number properties with the Calling functionality.

LeonardoDVinci
Colaborador(a)

2017... seriously, is someone still working on this? come on, why can't you just add an option for single-line text for formatting and add this phone format there. obviously you already have this since the default phone number can get this format option, just give us the access to set it for the others.

SMarketing15
Participante

Yes. The feature to allow us to choose the default country code instead of require the enquirers to choose the code manually. 

Please kindly update the feature as it is a neccesary for company who customers are coming from worlwide. 

Need this feature urgently !

SBezlyudova
Participante

international format (+7) always added in the hubspot when adding a contact's phone number😀

MChatzi
Membro

I work with Aircall and it creates duplicates of contacts, if the telefonnumber doesnt include the country code. In contact settings I created a custom phone number field which can't accept the format with country code. Therefore, it would be very helpful to have the possibility selecting a "phone number" field type.

jamesmarxdev
Participante

+1

dambra
Participante | Parceiro

I agree with both the OP and Jon_Sasala

VivirenMalta
Participante

it would be super useful for us.