HubSpot Ideas

CaitlinRyan

Country code drop down for phone number in forms

We need to know the country code of all numbers submitted through our forms. It would be ideal if there was a country code drop down to select from that we could have on our web formsThis is what HubSpot has on their forms on their websiteThis is what HubSpot has on their forms on their website

79 Comentarios
renatomcmello
Participante

I need this information on phone properties too. It's very important to have it in campaign that use SMS automation and voip applications.

lien
Participante

We need this too!

Estado actualizado a: In Planning
DomRychlik
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

Hi everyone, I'm excited to tell you that we've been working on this feature for a while now and will have a beta version of this feature ready in the next couple of weeks. I will be updating the status of this post as soon as the  beta is ready so you are welcome to reply on this post if you are interested in joining it. 

lien
Participante

Hey @DomRychlik,

We'd love to join the beta as soon as it's ready, 

Thanks! 

domel99
Participante

@DomRychlik We'd like to join the beta too!

percy
Participante

Hi @DomRychlik

We would like to join as well. 

Thanks 

DomRychlik

Hey guys, thanks that's great. As soon as it's in beta I'll change the status and you can DM me your details

anais_squadeasy
Miembro

We'd love to join the beta too

MikeSwig
Miembro

We would love to get access to the Beta ASAP. Thanks! 

InboundCycleUri
Miembro | Partner nivel Diamond

We need this NOW! 🙂

Please keep us updated when the beta is live since we need to implement this asap.

Thanks!!

lien
Participante

Hi @DomRychlik ,

Any news on the beta version for this? We haven't been contact yet. 

Canonjuan
Miembro

I would love this beta!! please release it. Thanks!!

Estado actualizado a: In Beta
DomRychlik

Hi all,

I've got some exciting news - this feature is now in Beta so if you are interested in rying it out please DM me your Portal ID and I will add it to your account. 

Thanks,

Dom

Estado actualizado a: Delivered
Tom

Hi all, this has just been released to all portals today. You can find this by adding the "phone" field to your HubSpot form, clicking this within the editor and enabling "show country code dropdown".

Thanks to everyone for your continued feedback in helping us build a great product! Emoticono feliz

lien
Participante

Hey @Tom ,

Have you guys tested this rigorously? When submitting +1 555 123 4567, Hubspot stores only +1555 in the contact record. 

Tom

Hi @lien yes this is has been tested and we released this in beta to customers who have had no issues. This may be due to the form you're using. Could you open a ticket with our support team who can assist you with this issue please? 

lien
Participante

Hey @Tom ,

Thanks, have logged this as a bug with the support team, they were able to replicate the issue. 

Lien

Tom

Thanks very much @lien  our engineers are currently investiging this issue now.

clioi
Colaborador líder

Hi @Tom - are there any plans to add this feature to the lead flow forms as well? Thanks

Maggie_M
Miembro

Hi @Tom, I can´t tell you how excited we are about this update!

We have now added it to our regular forms. However, we would love love love to add it to pop up forms and meeting forms too, which I can´t seem to do at the moment.

Do you have any plans to roll this out soon?

Thanks,
Maggie