Copying Company or Contact properties to Deal properties (Workflows)

Since last week Hubspot activates the Beta workflow for Deals. I have an idea to optimize the (deal) workflow.

Now I need to fill in some of the properties manually. I like to copy a property like "Inbound or Outbound" from the Company or Contact property to the Deal property. So is it possible to create a workflow which copies some properties from the companies section to the deal properties section? That will make my work a lot more efficient.

Maybe Hubspot can provide the workflow setting with the options below for Deal properties.

Schermafbeelding 2018-07-05 om 10.41.05.png

HubSpot updates
28 Replies
brkn
Regular Contributor

i don't understand why this isn't already an option 😀

grantfoster
Regular Contributor

bump

JPowell1
Regular Contributor

Need this

AmberPizano
New Contributor

I'm adding my support for this functionality request too please. It would've saved me a lot of time if I could copy the company "country" property to its associated deal's "country" property. 

dblock
Occasional Contributor

I’ve been asking for this for long time now.  I can’t imagine this is a tough fix as a contact propert can be copied to a company by not a deal. 

JPowell1
Regular Contributor

Not sure if this helps but when using a workflow to create a deal, say from certain fields being known or meeting a certain criteria, you can copy across fields from the contact to the deal.

RasHot
New Contributor

Me too...

HeatherFunnel
Visitor

Also important to me. I have thousands of deals, and need to copy a property from the deal to the company. Don't want to do this manually as it'll take hours.

StephenDB
Regular Contributor

We also absolutely need this - quite frankly I consider it absurd it's not already there.  PLEASE WORK ON IMPROVING EXISTING CRM FUNCTIONALITY, INSTEAD OF ROLLING OUT NEW FUNCTIONALITY!!!!

zivyoav77
New Contributor

Need this as well.

It's absurd you can copy properties from deals to contacts but not able to do the opposite.

Functionality is there, so why not? Seems like an easy fix to me.