Copying Company or Contact properties to Deal properties (Workflows)

Since last week Hubspot activates the Beta workflow for Deals. I have an idea to optimize the (deal) workflow.

Now I need to fill in some of the properties manually. I like to copy a property like "Inbound or Outbound" from the Company or Contact property to the Deal property. So is it possible to create a workflow which copies some properties from the companies section to the deal properties section? That will make my work a lot more efficient.

Maybe Hubspot can provide the workflow setting with the options below for Deal properties.

Schermafbeelding 2018-07-05 om 10.41.05.png

17 Replies
Vaka
Occasional Contributor

Hubspot does EVERYTHING, except the basics...

Dedicated
Regular Contributor

Thanks to HubSpot for adding this functionality to copy company info to deals, within a company-based workflow. PLEASE can this functionality also be added for contact-based workflows, to be able to add contact info to a deal!!

HubSpotMaster
Advisor

Bump - This would be great and really help finalize the full ability to minimize data entry

checkmate9
New Contributor

+1

also copy from contacts properties

shahar

MorganBarlet
New Contributor

It is already technically possible in Hubspot but only when you create a deal with a workflow: you can then copy a contact property to a deal property. So it's quite unclear why Hubspot made that possible only when you create a deal but not when you only want to update a deal. 

WE NEED THIS ASAP. 

lmrenee7
Occasional Contributor

Yes!  Agree! When creating Deal Workflows ther eraly needs to be a feature that copys the value from Compnay or Contacts and populates  into a deal property al in the saame workflow.

Like a Saleforce process builder...

travwhite
Occasional Contributor
Hybrid Workflows... Using Zapier to do this takes so much time. The ability to cross-function workflows (CONTACTS, DEALS, TICKETS, COMPANIES)