Copy contact properties to the ticket

Hello,

I would like to copy the property from my contact into the ticket. I want to be able to access URL from our application directly from tickets to save the hassle, but unfortunately, it looks that I can't copy contact properties to ticket properties (company based workflow).

HubSpot updates
6 Replies
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Also looking for this functionality with a customer here. We created a company based workflow, and copied a custom company property to a custom ticket property, but the value will only post to the first ticket created and associated with the company, tickets that follow will not automatically be updated. This function would be very useful for companies with more than one associated ticket. 

DevinRZC_DM
Regular Contributor

It would be very helpful for our Customer Care team to be able to see Contact information on the ticket! It'd be so easy to automate if we could copy contact properties onto ticket properties like we are able to do with other record types. It's a GREAT functionality; please add it soon! 

mandisharma
New Contributor

Running into this same issue and very dissapointed. I open up my ticket and don't see the First or Last name or email of the contact that submitted it. If I could copy the contact properties to the ticket properties for these fields it would solve it easily. 

MherfelPCN
New Contributor

Agreed! We have internal data that we want associated with every level of contact. This would be extremerly useful. 

ConversionCrew
Occasional Contributor

Same here, we have a client who wants data which is stored in contact-properties to be available in tickets too.

jj12stars
Occasional Contributor

I also need to be able to copy contact properties to tickets. My reason is that every time a customer creates a support ticket a contact is created. I want to be able to copy the email into a text field on the ticket record so I can delete the contact (no need to pay for those contacts that I am never going to market to) but still have the email available to me in the ticket record should I need it in the future.