Copy an Individual HubSpot Project Task to a Different Project

BeverleyB

It would be great if you could copy individulal tasks from one project to a different project.

9 Replies
CDanielson
Contributor

Would love to have the ability to either copy a task or just move an existing task from one project to another with all the history.

aempey
Participant

I also see the need for being able to reassign the task to a different project so it either moves from one project to another. 

EliseBush
Participant

I would like to chime in on this feature idea. It would be great to drag a Task to a different Project. Or have a drop down menu of Projects in the Task detail window, perhaps under Assignee, to move a Task to a different Project.

amourady
Member | Diamond Partner

like the idea

Crowley

I have been looking for the ability to do this and don't see where I can. As we continue to discuss topics as a team, building the structure a specific way made sense originally, but as we continue discussions, needing to re-adjust has been prevelant. Being able to move from one to another, is critical. Hope this one implements soon. 

windchange

I use this in place of Basecamp for my clients I would love to have this be a bit more interactive. This could have cost-saving results for other partners and users. 

Jae

For real, the ability to move steps in projects would save a lot of manual work

NRodrigues
Participant

YESSS! I'm just getting started in tasks but already i would love to be able to drag and drop or have an action to move a task from one project to a different project. Please consider it hubspot! 

LHudson

Yes, please...it's a matter of efficiency and time.