HubSpot Ideas

BeverleyB

Copy an Individual HubSpot Project Task to a Different Project

It would be great if you could copy individulal tasks from one project to a different project.

11 Replies
CDanielson
Contributor

Would love to have the ability to either copy a task or just move an existing task from one project to another with all the history.

aempey
Participant

I also see the need for being able to reassign the task to a different project so it either moves from one project to another. 

EliseBush
Participant

I would like to chime in on this feature idea. It would be great to drag a Task to a different Project. Or have a drop down menu of Projects in the Task detail window, perhaps under Assignee, to move a Task to a different Project.

amourady
Member | Elite Partner

like the idea

Crowley

I have been looking for the ability to do this and don't see where I can. As we continue to discuss topics as a team, building the structure a specific way made sense originally, but as we continue discussions, needing to re-adjust has been prevelant. Being able to move from one to another, is critical. Hope this one implements soon. 

windchange

I use this in place of Basecamp for my clients I would love to have this be a bit more interactive. This could have cost-saving results for other partners and users. 

Jae

For real, the ability to move steps in projects would save a lot of manual work

NRodrigues
Participant

YESSS! I'm just getting started in tasks but already i would love to be able to drag and drop or have an action to move a task from one project to a different project. Please consider it hubspot! 

LHudson

Yes, please...it's a matter of efficiency and time.

GMcDaniel7
Participant

Agreed. I know HubSpot isn't primarily a PM tool, but this basic functionality would help a lot. I need to move something between projects now and I'm going to lose all the comments which is not ideal.

ReganRoss
Contributor

This would most definitely help us out too. Use case we're looking at is creating a "Feature/Function Request" project for reps to submit ideas, and then we move them to projects on a loose roadmap of sorts. In looking at the URL changes as I bounce between projects I "think" a script could be developed that would allow the task assignment to jump to other projects with the assignment going from one number ot the other, no?