HubSpot Ideas

datdomniki

Copy LinkedIn Ad Campaigns

I would like to ask that there is a feature where we could copy/clone LinkedIn or Facebook ad campaigns. This way we won't have to manually type in the audiences every time and create them from scratch. 

5 Kommentare
JesseAnthony
Mitglied

God yes. Please allow us to clone anything and everything, especially audiences or existing ads as starting points, as it streamlines the process and saves so much time. Key to making this process viable as the only reason I would use it without that functionality is to be able to add my own lead gen forms and redirect to the calendar on submit button. 

YHladka
Mitglied

Yes please!

I would like to be tracking all campaigns in Hubspot & be able to add them to wider marketing campaigns, but you can only add ad campaigns to marketing campaigns if they were created directly from Hubspot.

To do everything in Hubspot it's REALLY important to be able to:

- clone ad campaigns
- save audience templates
- do A/B testing of different visuals within the ad campaign

Otherwise we will end up continuing to create ads in LinkedIn Campaign Manager & miss out on some nice Hubspot features 🙂

Upvoting this!

BNoble
Mitglied

I'm surprised this isn't possible! 🙁

MJordan4
Mitglied

Oh heck yes - the fact that I can do this in LI and not HS - and then even HS doesn't recognise the cloned draft is a mega waste of time

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

This would be quite helpful!