HubSpot Ideas

CSP

Copy Line Item

I would like the ability to quickly copy or duplicate a line item within a deal/quote.

I often have the same product enter multiple times in a deal/quote.  Said differently, multiple line items will be for the same product. 

Instead of adding the line item multiple times from the product library, I would like the action button for the line item to include "Copy".  This is a much faster way to enter duplicate line items.  It also copies any unique information added to the line item's description, which I also need to include.  For example the same product might apear multiple times but each entry is for a different geographical location - "Type F1" or  "Location F2"

26 Comentários
JWhitman3
Membro

I vote to implement CSP's suggestion.   I have the same experience when entering date into quotes - as well as being able to duplicate the quote.  It would be fantastic to integrate Chris' suggestion.  Thank you

ESanson
Membro

I vote to implement CSP's suggestion.

BCross
Membro

I am in favor

JBodlaender
Membro

have the same problem... thanks for submitting CSP

Bgudusky
Membro

I am in favor. 

TArringtonLC
Membro

I'm in favor of this as well.  It would be an incredibly useful feature. 

JLM1
Membro

Please add!  It would make quoting so much faster

JPrice
Membro

Please implement this idea. 

TDietz
Membro

In favor and have the same issue and concern!

andrewbunker
Membro

Smitty you're my hero. I vote for everything Smitty! Suggest we also rename Hubspot to Smittyspot.

DMickelson
Membro

This would be a time saver for all.  We would use it for sure.

jehan007
Membro

Yes this would be a huge time savings help. Can we please add this feature? 

SDuffy7
Membro

Ditto this idea!

JWhitman3
Membro

This would be very helpful for all of us. It would improve our efficiently and lower margin for errors.

Centeruser
Membro

I agree, Hubspot had a duplicating problem across the board!

LOConnor123
Top colaborador(a)

this would.... duplicating deals onto other customers would be really helpful. sometimes its a faff having to input all the information for a new customer who wants the exact same services as a previous deal.... 

https://www.pinclipart.com/pindetail/hwRibm_teary-cony-pleading-brown-to-please-reply-reply/

jaybaum
Colaborador(a)

Need this feature!

SSegundo
Participante | Parceiro Elite

Do it naoughhhhhhhh!

NBenz
Membro

yes please!

bdeb
Membro

Yes Yes Yes!! Do it!

Do we know if Hubspot has put this in their roadmap?