HubSpot Ideas

pcleary

Copy Activity properties to contact record

It would be great to copy activity properties such as "Meeting Start time" to a contact record so that we could centre workflows around the activity date as opposed to the contact properties

10 Kommentare
bdarcy
Mitglied

Yes please! Would help to copy dates from meetings/calls based on the outcome and type (e.g. meeting outcome = completed and meeting type = Introduction) so we can easily see the initial date of certain meeting and call types in the table view of companies/contacts. Sometimes activities are logged retrospectively so can't always use "date of step".

MLorenzi
Mitglied | Platinum Partner

We would love the ability to copy an activity date property as well!

No_Name
Mitglied

Yes please. Please email me when this is available.

aaronsydecar
Teilnehmer/-in

This would be super helpful to us too

jayanalyst
Teilnehmer/-in

has anyone found a workaround for this? 

ElaineSN
HubSpot Employee

+1 

alwinpianka
Teilnehmer/-in

I created a workflow, that triggers when a special calendly meeting was booked. The workflow then copies the contact property "date of the next activity" to another contact or deal property. This of course only works, if your contact records don't contain any further planned activities. For us, this was the best way though.

KFewings
Teilnehmer/-in | Gold Partner

This would be so useful!

AJakubik
Teilnehmer/-in

Yeah we need it too!
Please contact me via email if there is a workaround or a solution to pick up the time from meeting tool!
#upvote

HermanMaes
Mitglied

an example would be the conversation url (where someone did a live chat). This is an activity property that we would like to copy to a contact property.