I just found out that you can make a list of people based on whether the accepted cookies or not.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- In the upper right, click Create list.
- In the upper left, enter the name of your list.
- In the left panel, select Contact properties and then, Privacy Consent.
- Select the appropriate filter and value.
- Revoked: the contact's cookies were removed. Learn more about the Remove cookies API.
- Click Save and let the list process. It will display the contacts that meet your filter criteria.
I love that you can make this list, but you can't create a filter, see it as a property on the contact record or use it as a data point in a report. Can we get that added?