HubSpot Ideas

AdrianS

Conversations inbox and snippets display order

Hi,

The conversation inboxes are displayed in a different order, in different places, as follows:

- in settings page they are displayed in alphabetical order, while

- in conversations page, as well as the mobile app, they are displayed in the order they have been created.

I made 2 new test inboxes to see what I am talking about (see the screenshot below).

inboxes.jpg

So I think I think it would be logical to have them sorted alphabetically everywhere (by default).

This helps a lot because if you work with many inboxes and want a particular ordering, you could just rename them in a way that would affect the display order (e.g. using prefixes like 1-, 2- , 3- etc).

A similar issue is with the snippets too.

When you create the snippets you have to option to see them ordered alphabetically but when you acces them from the email window, you see them ordered alphabetically but in a reversed way. See below:

snippets.png

So I would suggest that the display order should be alphabetically and in the right order, in this case too.

For those who are fine or prefer the "creation date order" the dev team could add a combobox button in settings, where the user is able to select weather he want the inbox/snippets to be ordered by creation date or alphabetically.

Thx for you attention with this matter.