HubSpot Ideas

dleitch

Conversations - Closing Tickets

Closing tickets is inconsistent and very clunky.   There are far to many screens and they are inconsistent in functionality.

1. If we edit the ticket and choose close at the top of that ticket edit screen, we are prompted to enter the resolution.

2. If we close via the right side of the screen in the Inbox view, it will close the ticket but  there is no prompt for resolution.

3. If we close the ticket from the top of the inbox screen (i.e. Mark as Closed), the ticket will be closed, but the ticket status remains in the "new" ticket state.  

So, as mentioned, clunky, and inconsistent in functionality.   Hoping for a quick, consistent, resolution. 

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
March 13, 2024 03:52 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Sophie from the Service Hub product team, here with an update related to this request:

🎉 Help desk is currently in public beta. Help desk combines the best of tickets and converstions into a single workspace to drive efficiency and connectivity between your business, support team, and customers, resulting in faster resolution times and improved satisfaction. Learn more in this video overview and on the KB. (Plus: here's how you can migrate from inbox to help desk.)

Help desk is currently available for seated Service Hub Pro and Enterprise customers. We will be enabling the collaboration use case (for non-Service Hub seated users) with the upcoming release to all. You can opt in here, or by navigating to Product Updates in the top right corner of your portal and searching for "help desk." If you have any questions, please reach out to your CSM or email us at helpdeskfeedback@hubspot.com.

In Planning
January 25, 2021 08:17 AM

Hi everyone, 

My name is Vijay and I am Senior Product Manager on the Conversations Inbox team. Thank you all for the feedback. We agree that the behaviour while managing tickets in CRM Tickets & Conversations Inbox is inconsistent today. This is a big focus for my team this year and we some big updates planned that should resolve the issues that you pointed out. 

I would love to get your feedback on this once we have this in beta some time later this year. I will keep this thread updated with the latest. 

Thank you for your patience,

Vijay Vadlamani

22 Replies
EvaU

Hey, it would be so helpful to prompt my team to fill in a ticket property if the ticket is being closed from the Conversations Inbox, such as adding a category before closing the conversation, thus the ticket. The ability to make a property required while closing tickets from the Conversations Inbox would be extremely useful and beneficial for other processes afterwords, such as reliable statistics. Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 09.31.20.png

smerrow
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone! I'm Sophie from the Service Hub product team, here with an update related to this request:

🎉 Help desk is currently in public beta. Help desk combines the best of tickets and converstions into a single workspace to drive efficiency and connectivity between your business, support team, and customers, resulting in faster resolution times and improved satisfaction. Learn more in this video overview and on the KB. (Plus: here's how you can migrate from inbox to help desk.)

Help desk is currently available for seated Service Hub Pro and Enterprise customers. We will be enabling the collaboration use case (for non-Service Hub seated users) with the upcoming release to all. You can opt in here, or by navigating to Product Updates in the top right corner of your portal and searching for "help desk." If you have any questions, please reach out to your CSM or email us at helpdeskfeedback@hubspot.com.